Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Springfield, MI

As a makeup junkie I love hanging things like these up on my tree. They make my Christmas tree a little more me and I love it!
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Midland, TX

My favorite mascara! I got mine from Ulta and I believe this was the best there. It was worth the price. It was a great value.
100% impressed with this. Got it from ipsy, and just love it. It can get a little clumpy but I just use an eyelash separator.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.

Not the best it's leaked under my eyes I was so
Sad that it didn't feel better than sex, I like telescope from the drug store
Emily M.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ

Honestly have not tried this but I've Hurd so many good things about it. Kinda want to try this out but idk if it's worth it.
Kari C.
Kari C.

The perfect gift for makeup lovers! This is the best mascara on the market. It makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Ahhhhh this couldn't be the any more perfect of a mascara then it already is! Better than sex is my number one mascara ever!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA

Purchased this as a small christmas gift to myself and loved it ! Really makes my sparse lashes look more full and longer
Ammore t.
Ammore t.
Lithia Springs, GA

Seriously love listening be live this mascara . It lifts and plums your lashes. It's gives your eyes a sexy sultry look!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

This is a really good mascara. Gives them a lot of volume and is really black! Love the packaging. Good overall mascara.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now