Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#18 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photo (1)
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lynchburg, VA

Love the better than s*x mascara. It's been on of my go to for a while. Really makes my lashes look nice and full! And it doesn't flake on me.
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN

This os a decent size and price but really clumps and flakes on me . I gave this to my sister she loves it guess it's different for everyone.
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA

Cute gift to give someone but not to mention how amazing this mascara is. This little tube lasts forever and its such a cute stocking stuffer
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

This mascara is amazing. It separates your lashes nicely and after it is on they are fuller and so much longer. It's expensive but worth it.
Dayana P.
Dayana P.

I love this mascara... ive only bought it once since its a little expencive but totally worth it. Lasts all day without clumping or flaking.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Such a cute gift! This is a good size mascara and you will no run through it too quickly. This is a great stocking stuffer for the holidays
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn, Ny

I got three of they's from ulta. They are so nice and you can travel with it and Love the packaging I will use them to hang on my tree.😬😬😬😬
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
East Chicago, IN

This mascara work great for me it lifts up my lashes and lasts all day i dont have to curl my lashes also becus i have natrualy long lashes
Reilly Z.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA

The product is good but the price is ridiculous. It's a tiny sample and you're paying $12 for that. I think they should lower the price.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV

BEST EVER! Seriously! Doesn't need anything else to help it out. Makes my eyelashes full full full. I use it everyday. And will continue
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now