Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (12)
Miner C.
Miner C.
Brooklyn, NY

It made my lashes super voluminous and beautiful. I got the little bottle and it was quite pricy for a small tube that dried out very quickly. I would buy it again but in the bigger size to feel as if I'm getting more use to it
Valentina P.
Valentina P.

This is a cute little gift for the holidays to hang on a tree to someone who loves makeup! Good sample size and I garentee that person will go back and buy the full size ! It's an awesome mascara and gives that full lash effect
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA

So I purchased this specific mascara hoping it would be all that it was talked up to be, but wasn't impressed with the results. It's great for dark and full lashes but I wouldn't recommend compared to others that I have tried.
marisol l.
marisol l.
Phoenix, AZ

how cute can this be? this mascara is my favorite and having a cute little ornament with a deluxe sample is just awesome, i can toss my mascara in my purse or when traveling it is super convenient and a space saver! i love it!
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL

This is a great Christmas gift for any girl that loves & appreciates mascara & makeup! For the price you pay, it's so worth the money! Very easy to apply and use. I will be purchasing again once I run out of the one I have :)
Aleshia J.
Aleshia J.
Toney, AL

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara is my favorite even though its not better that sex it makes my lash thick and long (that's where the name comes from!) I use this mascara a lot I have purchased it twice and will buy again.
Kari V.
Kari V.

i really like this mascara. I have the deluxe sample that i purchased from sephora in a 10$ set on black friday. the packaging is cute. i would recommend this to everyone. i honestly hope that i will get the full size soon.
Yadhira R.
Yadhira R.

I got this for my friend that has been doting to try it out and she wants to wait until Christmas to open this. It's so cute packaging. Love how it's so small and can literally store anywhere. I hope she loves it like I do!
Avery B.
Avery B.
West Lafayette, IN

Very cute little gift for a friend, coworker, or anyone else. Great quality mascara that so many people love. Really does give volume to your lashes close to that of fake lashes. Would be thrilled to receive this as a gift
Lilliana S.
Lilliana S.

Definitely my favorite mascara my lashes look amazing! So when I saw this in a Christmas ornament I just had to get it for my tree! And it looks so cute!!! But I love this mascara so much it gives my lashes so much volume.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Angela F.