Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Such a cute gift! This is a good size mascara and you will no run through it too quickly. This is a great stocking stuffer for the holidays
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA

I have this mini size to keep in my purse for emergencies! This is my go to mascsara, it's is amazing and will give you volume and length.
Reilly Z.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA

The product is good but the price is ridiculous. It's a tiny sample and you're paying $12 for that. I think they should lower the price.
James Eduard O.
James Eduard O.

The best máscara never, it gives your lashes I don't even know how to describe this,I love the length it gives them, and makes them pop.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Tengo este en color morado esta perfecto en realidad me encanta como queda venía en una bolsita con el set de nikky makeup me encanto.
Cammy W.
Cammy W.
Granger, IN

Good but bigger brush is better. Good for small detail such as bottom lashes. Good full coverage of lashes, little product in bottle
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Salinas, CA

It's cute. Not my top favorite but it does rave in volume. Its magic to eyelashes for great volume just not length in my opinion tho
Azucena O.
Azucena O.
Georgetown, DE

I really loved this mascara because it left my eyelashes looking perfect. It had not clumps and it separated my eyelashes perfect.
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
Mesa, Az

This mascara makes my lashes full and black with only two layers. This is the quickest mascara I've used with the best outcome.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Springfield, MI

As a makeup junkie I love hanging things like these up on my tree. They make my Christmas tree a little more me and I love it!
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now