Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA

I originally purchased this mascara because I always hear Great reviews on this mascara but I have to say that the expectation I had was too high and my expectations were definitely not met. I don't know if this is because this mascara is a sampler size I desperately want to like this mascara but I found the formula a little too dry and flaky. I also felt as if I did nothing for my eyelashes I have a relatively long eyelashes and felt as if it's at somehow made my eyelashes look shorter. I'm definitely going to retry this mascara but I think I'm going to try to be a full tube this time I feel as if maybe my product that I received was dried out it just didn't seem right for the amount of rave reviews that I see online.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, tn

these make wonderful gifts. The mascara is incredible. Once you use this brand I doubt you will ever switch. the formula is difficult to remove with standard remover but is worth the extra effort. I last all day, is normally flake and clump free. if you like the appearance of larger than life lashes then this formula is for you! the ornament is a deluxe travel size and one usually last several weeks with everyday use. the other bonus is this formula is not time consuming. I have never has to use more than two coats, when it is on, it is on. the lashes stand tall and proud!
Alli M.
Alli M.

For years I thought drug store brand mascaras were all that I needed. I thought the high end was just all hype. Until, a little sample of Too Faced Better Than X Mascara appeared in my Sephora bag. Game changer! I can not begin to tell you how amazing this mascara is! I have naturally long lashes and some mascara make them look clumpy and gloppy. Is that word? Well you understand what I mean. The formula and the wand are like MAGIC! You don't need to wear false eyelashes when you use this mascara. I have purchased too many to count from Sephora.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Norwalk, CA

I am giving more than 1 star only because I can't judge mascara very well since my lashes are very, very stubborn. I want to like this so badly because I was so excited to receive this item in my ipsy bag and I've only heard very good things about it! Plus the name and package is great. I did see a tiny difference in my lashes but that quickly went away as they fell after about 15 minutes. But hey, everyone's different right? But if you're like me & have very stubborn lashes that mascara can't help...this one won't help you either :-(
Talia M.
Talia M.

This. Mascara. Is. Life. Changing. I'm not kidding. If you don't have this stuff in your life you need to go out and get you some. I personally have naturally long lashes and struggle to find a mascara that accentuates them in a flattering way, not too thick , not too thin etc. This mascara does it all and is beautiful. Packaging is super cute girly and pretty and the product is just pure amazing. I have repurchased 3 times. And let's not forget to mention how great the size is for travelling or just throwing in your bag !!!!! 10/10
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

This is by far the best mascara I have found on the market yet, it's very rare that I go for higher brands when it comes to mascara as I have never seen the point in spending so much when drug stores have mascaras that are just as good if not better but I decided to buy a small size first before trying out a big one and not liking it. It makes my eyelashes look false, it adds volume and length and I never feel like I need false eyelashes to complete my makeup looks as this does that for me.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Conroe, TX

I purchased this on their website during Christmastime for myself and my friends and family (they were having a buy 2 get 1 free deal with free shipping). I thought this was a great deal and heard my friend raving about the mascara. It really does a lot to lengthen and to add volume to the lashes. My only complaints are when I received it, the formula seems a little dry, and the brush is pretty big. A little too big to control very well. It takes up a majority of the tube.
Cambier S.
Cambier S.
Louvain-La-Neuve

I recieved this little sample/gift for christmas. I heard so much great think about hte 'better than sex mascara' that I was expecting so much!
Do not get me wrong, It is a great mascara, but i think the full price is kinda expensive just for a mascara. You may find other alternative in other low cost brand (essence, catrice, yves rocher,...)
But, it still a great mascara, it provides a lot of volume, it curls your lashes well and stay well. SO, even if pricy, it is nice
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

Everyone has been gushing about this mascara so I had to give it a go! The brush was different from what I am used to, and I'm still not sure about it but, it is something I can learn to like. Beside the brush, I think the mascara is great! It lengthens my long lashes even more and separates them without clumping. There isn't much curl to it, but that's okay for me. As I keep using it, I'm sure it'll be one of those that keeps growing on me.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

I got this for one of my friends for Christmas because it is her all time favorite mascara. She actually got me to test it out, and I really like it. There's no smudging, black flecks. It doesn't make my lashes too stiff, and it gives me great curl, length, and volume. I have heard it dries out fast, and I think that's true. I tend to only buy the mini tubes to prevent them from drying up before I've used all the product.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Angela F.