Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#19 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (3)
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, tn

these make wonderful gifts. The mascara is incredible. Once you use this brand I doubt you will ever switch. the formula is difficult to remove with standard remover but is worth the extra effort. I last all day, is normally flake and clump free. if you like the appearance of larger than life lashes then this formula is for you! the ornament is a deluxe travel size and one usually last several weeks with everyday use. the other bonus is this formula is not time consuming. I have never has to use more than two coats, when it is on, it is on. the lashes stand tall and proud!
Alli M.
Alli M.

For years I thought drug store brand mascaras were all that I needed. I thought the high end was just all hype. Until, a little sample of Too Faced Better Than X Mascara appeared in my Sephora bag. Game changer! I can not begin to tell you how amazing this mascara is! I have naturally long lashes and some mascara make them look clumpy and gloppy. Is that word? Well you understand what I mean. The formula and the wand are like MAGIC! You don't need to wear false eyelashes when you use this mascara. I have purchased too many to count from Sephora.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Norwalk, CA

I am giving more than 1 star only because I can't judge mascara very well since my lashes are very, very stubborn. I want to like this so badly because I was so excited to receive this item in my ipsy bag and I've only heard very good things about it! Plus the name and package is great. I did see a tiny difference in my lashes but that quickly went away as they fell after about 15 minutes. But hey, everyone's different right? But if you're like me & have very stubborn lashes that mascara can't help...this one won't help you either :-(
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

This is by far the best mascara I have found on the market yet, it's very rare that I go for higher brands when it comes to mascara as I have never seen the point in spending so much when drug stores have mascaras that are just as good if not better but I decided to buy a small size first before trying out a big one and not liking it. It makes my eyelashes look false, it adds volume and length and I never feel like I need false eyelashes to complete my makeup looks as this does that for me.
Estephania A.
Estephania A.

Reconozco que desde que oí hablar de esta máscara de pestañas, que asegura ser "mejor que el sexo" me quedé más que pensativa, y cuando empecé a leer reseñas sobre ella, lo tenía claro y creía que lo ideal era probarla. Pero no acababa de lanzarme porque me costaba creer que existiera una máscara con más bondades para mis pestañas onduladas y de poco volumen esta mascara da volumen y alarga las pestañaas
Diane G.
Diane G.
Carlsbad, CA

I stopped wearing mascara a while back because I was tired of running into mascaras that promised longer, fuller lashes, but fell extremely short....until I tried Too Faced Better Than S.E.X. Mascara. It is AMAZING!!! I have very small eyes, and even smaller lashes, but this mascara definitely added length and volume to them! This is by far my favorite mascara yet!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
FPO , Ac

Love this one. I have the original and the water proof both are amazing but also a lil harder to get off. I'd recommend getting some good eye make up remover. This is perfect size for gift and travels. Also if you've never tried it this size is perfect!! The small size actually gives you more product for the price!!! Can get at any sephora or ultra!
Megan J.
Megan J.

I bought one of these before going ahead and buying a set of the full size mascara. For anyone who wants to try it or if you'd like to try it yourself this is perfect. It has enough product to really know if you like it or not and the price point isn't bad for testing it out. I'll definitely repurchase just to have a small back up to take with me.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

Yyeessssss the perfect stocking stuffer!! My hubby pit this in my stocking and I almost fell over when I seen he did!! Lol. It is a great size and It lasted a long time. It applied great and thick. It was black as noght which is great! It also washed off easy which is super important to me. I would def buy the full size in the future!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Potsdam, NY

I recently received this product in my IPSY bag. I had used this before (the full sized product that is), and love this mascara more than life itself! It doesn't clump and lasts forever! For someone without many lashes to begin with, it sure as hell GIVES me long, voluminous lashes! I will ( and have) buy time and time again!
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now