BY TOO FACED #8 in Mascara

Created during a holy grail quest to find a truly buildable mascara, Better Than Sex provides extreme volume and a more dramatic look with each coat. One coat of the carbon black, collagen-fueled formula and lashes are full, defined and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes are even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and achieve the most intense black, oversized, multidimensional lashes possible! The Hourglass-Shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts and coats both tops and bottoms of every little lash—with no lash left behind. A mascara so amazing…it’s Better Than Sex!

Details:

• 93% saw base-to-tip curl**
  • 8 out of 10 say it’s the best mascara they’ve ever used**
  • 3.4 out of 10 say great lashes are better than sex**
  • 3.1 out of 10 agree that this mascara is so good, it’s better than sex**
  • *results observed in an in vitro study
  • **results observed in a consumer study.

Water/aqua/eau, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, PVP, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dextran, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• What’s your go-to mascara? Mine is the Too Faced Better T...230 Answers
  • Is it worth the price and is there waterproof?98 Answers
  • I'm interested in this mascara since I've seen it on yout...653 Answers
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
  • "Love love love this mascara... Can't stop using it from the time I got it..... Perfect match for length and volume" in 9068 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara that I've used so far. As long as you wipe the excess mascara off, it won't clump when applying it. It does a great job lengthening and volumizing my short lashes and holds a curl." in 2772 reviews
  • "This stuff is MAGIC. I own it in black and I do not believe that it is waterproof. I cannot get enough. I tried a mini that came in a gift set, and then I needed to head out immedietly to buy a full size. It is a drier formula mascara that builds so well (it is very similar to Maybelline The Falsies in formula) I really like the brush on this mascara, the slightly ball-shaped tip makes it very easy to do detailed lash work. This mascara lasted all day on me with no smudges and removed very easily. " in 2382 reviews
  • "This is the ONLY mascara for me! I love the volume and thickness it gives my lashes. It does not clump and it stays on all day long without having to reapply ever. You wont regret buying this mascara! So worth it. Also it lasts a long time. Usually a drug store mascara lasts a month. This mascara comes in a huge tube and lasts double that time so it is very worth the price!" in 1424 reviews
Tegan C.
Winfield, IL
I am a real lover of makeup, but mascara is something I cannot live without. I'm always happy to get samples of products and such in my beauty subscriptions... but this mascara I have been DYING to try out. Finally got the chance this Christmas when Too Faced did their Mystery Box(: A little sample of this mascara came in the box and I was so excited to try it out the next day - and in doing so... I liked it, but I don't see what the real hype is about it. Honestly, it's good, but when I'm looking for a mascara that does EVERYTHING for my lashes, I always reach for The Rocket Volume by Maybelline. Again, I love the Better than Sex mascara, but it's not worth the money to me if I get a better effect from a $7 - $8 mascara from a drug store.
Laurel N.
San Antonio
This mascara has always been my go to since I discovered it , it leaves your lashes long and thick and gorgeous . It is a tad pricey at $23 but I think it’s worth every penny . Only downside is it will dry out within a month and a half to two months . I would still recommend Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Ania M.
Boston
I don’t usually buy overhyped product because I’m almost always get disappointed. I got this mascara as a gift and you know what? Oh my god you guys!!! It’s incredible! It’s better than my favorite Marc jacobs mascara! There is no flacking at all! It stays put! My lashes are really thin and short, so I need a heavy duty mascara, and this one works best for me. Not better than sex, but definitely better than other mascaras out there. :)
Gin G.
London, OH
I love it but it’s hard to use at firstI always look for the perfect mascara.No mascara ever does everything I want and I always have to end up using multiple mascaras to achieve my look. This mascara is the only mascara I can use by itself and I love it.This mascara lengthens, curls, and adds a ton of volume so it really does look like I have more eyelashes than I do. The problem comes in with the fact that this mascara does take practice. The formula is wet, but dries very quickly so it is easy to clump your eyelashes. I have learned that you have to do a coat and then let it dry before you go in for another coat, or else you do get spider web lashes.i would highly recommend this product and would continue using this one.
I have used three tubes of two faced better than sex mascara. The first time I tried it at my daughters house when we went to do a photo shoot. My lashes never looked better. I went out and bought a tube. Loved it except that it did smudge and I didn’t expect that. Big beautiful long lashes were attainable. The second Tube of mascara I thought I’d chose in waterproof. I drove 30 minutes to return it back to the store. The waterproof came out completely coated on brush and Clumped and stuck together on my lashes. I don’t know if it was a random tube fluke. I went back and purchased the regular non-waterproof. Again beautiful long lashes. But unfortunately I am a face toucher and I rub my eyes a lot due to allergies. It just smudges too much for me. And at the end of the day it didn’t look like I had mascara on at all. If I didn’t have that habit of rubbing my eyes I would have kept using it. I went back to my old standby mascara that cost me seven dollars that does not rub off And still gives me decent looking lashes.
Emily P.
McHenry
Although this is expensive, it's definitely worth the price. I have very short, straight lashes that do whatever they feel like doing. Most "lengthening" mascaras just clump on my lashes, and unless I curl them, they end up sticking straight out like a bayonet.

This mascara lengthens my lashes, gives them a good curl and makes them extremely full without looking clumpy. I think the packaging is simple but chic, and the mascara lasts me a long time because I only need one to two coats. This mascara is my holy grail...SERIOUSLY!

The formula is great and products like this is confirms why I am such a loyal Too Faced fan! Their products are great, fun, cute packaging and work really well. I highly recommend this mascara if you are looking for something more high-end considering the price point is above drugstore.
Alyssa B.
Edison, NJ
This mascara by Too Faced is definitely one of my favorites! I have purchased this a few times and even though it is a little more $$ than I'd like to spend on mascara, it truly does make a difference on my eyelashes. I have normal eyelashes and this does really lengthen them and a give nice volume. At the same time, it doesn't make my eyelashes heavy or clumpy at all. This mascara doesn't really flake off throughout the day. The only downside to this mascara, besides the high $$, is that I noticed it dries out rather quickly. Even after re-purchasing, I've had the same happen. I am not sure why this happens. Besides this, this is a really voluminous mascara that curls my eyelashes nicely.
Trinity R.
Hohenwald
My all time favorite mascara! Very voluminous and lasts a long time. Easy to apply and easy to remove. It’s not too bad on the wallet either! Chella Beautiful Brow Gel, 1 Count This keeps my brows slayin’ all day long! ULTA Nude Lipstick I love how moisturized it makes my lips all day The BrowGal Convertible Brow, 03 Light Hair I love that I can make them lighter or darker if I want with this palette. I use this one every day! NYX Wonder Stick I love that it’s double ended! Contour my face and flip right around and conceal!
Nikki B.
Blue Springs
I received this mascara in either my monthly BoxyCharm box or Ipsy...can't remember which. I was really excited to try it as I've read so many great reviews saying it did wonders for people's lashes and made them look like falsies. Needless to say, for my short, sparse lashes, it doesn't perform the same. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara, but this one clumped really badly for me and made my lashes look more like I had a few very thick lashes rather than several. I don't like the wand either. It's not tapered like a lot of mascara wands so it's hard for me to use on my lower lashline without making a complete mess. I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on this mascara. Definitely only use it when I'm out of something better.
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
Oh my God this is a great set! It has the best of all of Two Face products. The Better-Than-Sex mascara is amazing. It makes my lashes super long and lucious and thick. It is one of my very favorites and I continue to repurchase this over and over again. The mascara packaging is beautiful as well. The soft pink and the metal casing is very heavy giving it the illusion that it is very high-end. The bronzer is one of my favorites. I have the bon voyage set with the matte bronzer, Sun Bunny, and snow bunny. I love all three! Their lip glosses are fantastic and do not ball up around the lip line. They apply great with the applicators provided and they have a ton of beautiful colors.
Rose  C.
Gloucester, MA
I'm interested in this mascara since I've seen it on youtube in a favorites video. Is this mascara really worth the hype? Also, is it waterproof?
Sheena K.
Plano, TX
Those who have used They're Real by Benefit would you say it's better or similar?
Jennifer M.
Joliet, IL
I've been looking for a new mascara. Is this truly better then sex? I would hate to waste money.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Is this product worth the money? I really like to have the best mascara for my money and I've heard good things about this one?
val L.