sabrina n.

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
dallas
7 months, 1 week ago
On my opinion is an amazing product long durability.
Robin Marie C.
Robin Marie C.
Playa Del Carmen
10 months ago
I love it!only mascara that gives this redhead with pale short lashes big lashes
Celine B.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
10 months ago
I have really short eyelashes it doesnt work for me unless i use other mascaras with it
Liz T.
Liz T.
Belfast, Antrim
10 months ago
Great mascara but smudges on me. Try the L'Oréal lash paradise for a cheaper dupe
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
10 months ago
It is a really great mascara but when I wear it all day sometime it will smudge and give me raccoon eyes. The waterproof version does not do this and leaves you with lush full and dark lashes.
Rachel X.
Rachel X.
10 months ago
It's a very great mascara. It brings a lot of volume to your lashes and doesn't flake on most. If you don't want to dedicate to a full size, Sephora sells minis!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
10 months ago
Yes and especially if you already have long lashes it's amazing
Christie B.
Christie B.
10 months ago
I didn't like it because it flaked under my eyes like crazy. I heard L'Oreal Lash Paradise is an amazing dupe but even better because it doesn't flake