Shonice c.
CLEVELAND, NC

I've heard nothing but good things about this mascara.. but is it really worth the money that you have to pay??

Lara S.
Lara S.
Florence
1 year, 5 months ago
Totally yes ,is giving the effect you want
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
1 year, 5 months ago
I really enjoy it. I just got a sample size in my Ipsy bag. Is it worth the prize? Ehhh I think they are plenty of fantastic mascaras at the drugstore that I would rather pay for than this. I wouldn't buy it on the regular, but maybe as like a treat.