Grace T.
Athens , GA

Is this product clumpy or does it separate the lashes well?

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Arkansas City
1 year, 6 months ago
I'm on my third tube. I LOVE this mascara. It is one of the very few that doesn't clump in my lashes, makes them look full and long. And if you are one that likes to use multiple mascaras, this also works well with different kinds too. If I want added extra, I'll use Maybelline Lash Sensation (frosty pink tube) and LOREAL Butterfly (any of them). But it's a fantastic stand alone as well.
Gisselle F.