Juliana S.
Buenos Aires, La Plata, City Bell

I wanted to try this mascara for a while now but I don't know if I should give it a try, does anyone recommend this?

Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Fort Mill , SC
1 year, 5 months ago
Hello Juliana this is an amazing mascara it lengthens and thickens your lashes greatly. It doesn't crumble off or smudge. It stays put all day, I highly recommend it. Hope this helped!!!
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Try it! It's worth it. I hardly have any lashes, but this mascara gives them lots of volume and length!
Asmaa A.
Asmaa A.
Kuwait
1 year, 5 months ago
I highly recommend trying it out! It's my all time favorite mascara
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
Harrison, NJ
1 year, 5 months ago
Omg it's such a great mascara and stays on lashes for a good time but it's water proof 😐. It Worth the money
Mia B.
Mia B.
Renton , WA
1 year, 5 months ago
I've tried this mascara, it goes on easily. I do recommend it if you have longer lashes because the brush is fluffy. I personally like the waterproof version to help hold a curl in my lashes :)
rose g.
rose g.
1 year, 5 months ago
Omg Yess i really do recommend this I just got it like 3 weeks ago and I'm in love with it