Anastasia A.
Chicago , IL

I use the benefit roller lash mascara and love it... I just wish it gave me more volume on my lashes. Does this mascara give volume yet keep your lashes curled?

Mishal F.
Mishal F.
1 year, 5 months ago
yes t does
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
1 year, 5 months ago
It does give more volume but that's because it clumps the lashes together a bit. Not in a bad way, it just creates thickness. I think Marc Jacobs is a better choice and if you can go up in price Le Metier de Beaute is out of this world. But it's twice the cost. This one, I have found smudges and I've had dark smudges under my eye midday. That was horrifying and I returned it after that happened a few times.