Mariana R.
Guatemala

I have been watching a lot of videos about this mascara and I was wondering if it is worth the price and if it is as good as everyone says. Should I try it or are there any better mascaras?

Valerie C.
Valerie C.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I love this mascara!!! I've tried others like smash box, Lorac, tarte, and others. This is by far the best I've tried. Definitely worth the price.
Aalayah P.
Aalayah P.
Bowling Green, KY
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I like this mascara but I don't love it like a lot of people do. When it comes to mascara I stick with drugstore products especially mabelline!
Lonita B.
Lonita B.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
The shape of the brush makes it easy to apply to all of your lashes. Honestly, with the exception of Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara and the classic Maybelline Great Lash Mascara with the pink tube and green top, all the cream formulas seem the same to me. They all clump, and they all look really matte when they dry (and boy, do they dry). So, if the consistency of the actual makeup doesn't matter to you much, the brush is definitely worth it. Otherwise, try the two I mentioned above. One is expensive, the other relatively cheap. Good luck!
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
Greensboro
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I like it a lot! It gives my lashes so much volume and length.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Great mascara, but it's super wet for at least five minutes post application. If wet mascaras aren't for you, I'd look into a different mascara. I love Clinique's High Impact Mascara!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Definitely worth the price!!! But if you're unsure, they sell a travel size for $12
Brynn J.
Brynn J.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It's a really really great mascara, but for the price there's definitely cheaper options that do the same thing
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Howell, NJ
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I personally love this mascara. I've been using it for a while and it is definitely worth the price. If you go to your local Ulta store you can probably test it out to see how you like it. I feel like it gives me the perfect combination of volume and length. I would also recommend Urban Decay Perversion mascara which gives you more length and less clump.