Alex S.

For people with really long eyelashes, does this product really work? My lashes are very long and straight and they hold curls really well, however from the reviews I read the formula seems very heavy and I'm afraid it might weigh down my lashes. Any experiences?

Edna L.
Edna L.
1 year, 5 months ago
The formula can be heavy if you put too many coats but if you already have long lashes then one coat should really be enough for you I have a long curly lashes and with one coat they look OK I just like being dramatic so I add that extra coat on top!