Jenny G.
New Waterford, OH
Does this mascara leave black under your eyes after a long or hot day at work?
Erica M.
Erica M.
It hasn't happen to me
Anna K.
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
1 year, 7 months ago
I have yet to have this problem. It's really good stuff!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
1 year, 7 months ago
I have not had any issues with it leaving marks under my eyes. Thankfully...cuz so many do! Worth buying!
Nora Y.
Nora Y.
Huntersville, NC
1 year, 8 months ago
I have not had that problem and I have been wearing this mascara for the past 3 months or so! They recently came out with a waterproof version, maybe that would be a better product :)
Jacquelyn M.
Jacquelyn M.
1 year, 8 months ago
I live in the blazing Arizona desert and so far so good. Only problem so far is it flakes a little as I apply it. Also I have oily eyelids and sometimes mascara can rub off on my upper eyelid and hasn't done that so far, either.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Louisville, KY
1 year, 8 months ago
Unfortunately, this mascara does indeed leave black under your eyes after wearing it for so long. I did not try the waterproof version of it, which might not leave black marks. This mascara does flake throughout the day to. Regardless of these minor issues, you can do a black smokey eye and use this mascara. Or just apply a light coat on only your upper lashes and avoid the flaking. I still use this mascara because it is so volumizing and I love the wand! Hope this helped!!
Iva S.
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
1 year, 8 months ago
I didn't have this experience but you could try the new one which is waterproof .