Sofia H.
Sofia H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this do a good job of separating the lashes for a natural look? I've been thinking about getting it but I hate clumps more than anything.
Sonja H.
Sonja H.
Plano, TX
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, this does a great job of separating all your lashes and even finding those little lashes that usually get overlooked. I don't like clumpy looking lashes either and this does a great job of just adding volume and length without looking clumpy! It one of my favorite mascaras. Sometimes I will even start with a different mascara but I always put this one on top!
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Lima
9 months, 3 weeks ago
This mascara doesn't give actually a natural look, but It will separate your lashes, it gives more volume and helps a lot if you don't have a lot of lashes. It's a really good product.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
It will separate lashes... However this is not a natural look it's a volume mascara. I think maybe just a clear gel mascara will achieve a natural separated look. Or perhaps using a short stubby plastic wand like "They're Real" by benefit. The brown shade would probably less harsh to keep it natural. Hope this helps!