Annette J.
Glenn Dale , MD

Do this product live to the hype?

Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
11 months ago
No.... I've had way better mascara then this. Hands down Benefit Cosmetics mascaras are far better, don't clump, don't run, easier to take off.m, doesn't flake. This stuff clumps real bad. I don't recommend it. You can try the sample size if you'd like for $12. Also L'Oréal just came out with a dupe for This mascara, full sized for $10, much better deal!
Robin Marie C.
Robin Marie C.
Playa Del Carmen
11 months, 1 week ago
Yes it's the only mascara I've tried that gives this redhead with pale short lashes really nice lashes
Beth G.
Beth G.
Grand Bay, NB
11 months, 1 week ago
no !! not in my opinion. I prefer tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes™ Waterproof Mascara above all other mascara
Eleanor K.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
11 months, 1 week ago
No it's just the name that's good
Eikveer K.
Eikveer K.
Surrey, BC
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
11 months, 1 week ago
I loved it on my top lashes but couldn't use it on the bottom lashes. It would smudge everywhere if I did