Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black. This offer is for the Mini Travel Size, .17 Ounce. New in Box, sealed.

Travel Size 0.17 fl oz

Do you think that Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara is better than Telescopic mascara?
What do you think is the most over hyped/over rated make up product? This is mine.
which do you like better?? Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ? Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara These are two of my dailies❤️
Start your review of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
nola S.
Jupiter, FL
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by nola S.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by nola S.
I love it so much except that it like crumbles a little when ur curling your eyelashes. this product is kind of pricey. my eye color is brown.Too Faced $25 Value Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Black 027 Oz
Madison  B.
Independence, MO
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Madison  B.
I am not a huge fan of this product. It makes my lashes feel heavy throughout the day and doesn’t give me the full coverage and volume that other products do. The wand is also a little chunky to be able to get my bottom lashes. I do love the packaging and the sturdiness of it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Alicia B.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Alicia B.
I love the length and volume this mascara gives my lashes. And it holds a nice curl. One coat was plenty for a daytime look but easily add another coat for an amped up look. I did get some clumping when applying so I make sure to give a good mix before and that keeps the application clump free. Great hold, Lasts all day. Too Faced
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Kendal C.
I am in love with this mascara! It has been a go to for years. It applies evenly and leaves my lashes looking fuller and longer. I appreciate that I can build it up for a more dramatic look without it clumping.
Madison  C.
Klamath Falls, OR
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Madison  C.
This mascara is a diamond in the rough. It gives me immense volume and length on the lashes. Heard of the mascara before and got it half off in Ulta to try it out. Best decision ever. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wears it daily as it is pricey, but worth it, if you are on a budget.
India M.
Stuart, VA
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by India M.
One of the best mascaras that I’ve used. It’s not too clumpy and lengthens while also thickening lashesToo Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Edit: it definitely can be watery when you first get it, but a little hack is by adding setting powder on your eyelashes prior before applying. I seen it on Tiktok lol but it’s works!
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Kassi C.
Thick, dark, voluminous lashes every time! The curved wand really targets those inner, and outer corners of your lashes. It’s design really wings them out making your lashes look longer, and fuller! If you are on the fence about Mini Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara, I’d say take the plunge! Definitely recommend! 💕 Mini Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara #TooFaced #BetterThanSex #Mascara #Makeup #Beauty #Voxbox
Ylenia P.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Ylenia P.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Ylenia P.
I don’t know if I think that this mascara is worth $23! It does a good job but I feel like it gives me the same results as essence princess and that one is only $5. What do you think ? I applied 2 coats.
Brianna T.
Terre Haute, IN
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Brianna T.
I got the mini bottle of mascara and I could've sworn it was empty. The mascara was practically nonexistent I felt like where I wasn't sure if it dried out before I even opened the package or if that's just how the product is. But it does look good! I dont think it builds well with multiple coats. Also, I slept in it to test longevity and it was flaking on my face by morning (15 hours of use).
Ashley S.
Schertz, TX
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Ashley S.
I totally get the hype about this mascara now! Gorgeous mascara that make my lashes look like falsies. The formula is on the drier side which I like. It doesn’t make a mess when applying and is easy to clean if need be. It’s long wearing with no flaking. It’s a really nice mascara!

274 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebekah H.
Hawkinsville, GA
Stephanie  M.
il y a 2 mois
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ? Morphe Make It Big Mascara what one is better my daughter and I are debating.
Micheline A. il y a 2 mois
Yes, I really like it!
Jen K.
il y a 3 mois
Jennifer K. il y a 3 mois
I love this mascara so I think it’s worth it 😊