Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black. This offer is for the Mini Travel Size, .17 Ounce. New in Box, sealed.

Travel Size 0.17 fl oz

Is this product worth the price?
Is the (6 Pack) L'OREAL Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara - Blackest Black aa good dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara?
Doo you think this product is too clumpy or not worth the high price?
Start your review of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Madison B.
Independence, MO
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Madison B.
I am not a huge fan of this product. It makes my lashes feel heavy throughout the day and doesn’t give me the full coverage and volume that other products do. The wand is also a little chunky to be able to get my bottom lashes. I do love the packaging and the sturdiness of it!
Komal P.
Kirkland, WA
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Komal P.
First of all I didn't wanted to believe the hype and wanted to check for myself..and YESS its worth all the money 💯.the wand shape is perfect to reach each and every eyelashes (its a mix of big and small bristles) and then comes the consistency which is amazing it glides so smoothly on the eyelashes which gives a lift and a curl to them..oh girl it the perfect product😍😍
Haley O.
Jacksonville, FL
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Haley O.
I will not lie, the hype is real with this mascara. However it is a little bit more clumpy then I was expecting. But it creates beautiful lashes
Phung L.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Phung L.
The mascara comes with nice packaging and looks expensive. However, the brush is too large for my lashes which gets clumpsy. Also, it leaked after an hour and made my eyes look like panda. Overall, it was just okay for me.
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Chelsea T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is, hands down, the best mascara I have ever used. I have tried many mascaras, and always end up coming back to this one. It is the alpha and the omega of mascaras. Make your life easier and try it out for yourself. ✨ #mascaragallery #lashgame #lashgamestrong #mymakeupbag #makeuproutine #musthave #mascara
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by ketzi T.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by ketzi T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like Too faced products, this chew is great, it does not leave mist on the lashes, it is light, and has consistency and does not irritate your eyes. #Mascaragallery #toofaced #rubymay #wanderbeauty #butterLonndon #LauraGeller
Ingrid L.
Fairfax, VA
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Ingrid L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this mascara. I have very thin eyelashes and this mascara has help me to get more volume.but to be honest you can get a mascara like this one for cheaper.
Diana P.
Corona, CA
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Diana P.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Diana P.
So I received the Better Than Sex Mascara a couple of weeks ago and decided to put it to the test. It has been one of the best mascaras that I have used before, very long lasting and last for hours sometimes even the next day. It is incredible it makes your eyelashes pop out more and make it seem like you have falsies on. If there is one thing I recommend more is this mascara, honestly it is a game changer on your makeup routine. I recommend it to everyone !!!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a favorite! I carry it in my travel makeup bag for touch ups. The brush is nice, and doesn’t clump up even with multiple layers of product! It doesn’t flake off much during the day. The only negative I have is that it’s hard to get off with certain cleansers. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Katlyn S.
Duncan, SC
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara uploaded by Katlyn S.
I absolutely love this stuff. The applicator is amazing and not too big to cause mess. It doesn’t transfer either! It’s perfect for date night or everyday wear. It’s super easy to apply and I recommend everyone to try this out!! The packaging is super cute too!!

192 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki F.
Urbana, OH
il y a 8 jours
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ? Is this mascara better if a lash primer is used?
Adrianne M. il y a 8 jours
I think it works better with primer. I’ve used Urban Decay lash primer with it as well as Morphe’s.
April M.
Montgomery, AL
il y a 10 jours
Adrianne M. il y a 10 jours
Yes, I have thin, short lashes and it worked great for me! I used a primer and did not have any issues with smearing or flaking. L’Oréal Lash Paradise is a pretty good dupe also if you are balling on a budget!
Miranda G.
Brownsville
il y a 10 jours
amber P. il y a 10 jours
I love it but the waterproof seems to perform better on me w length n volume
Jorja A.
il y a 13 jours
Beth W. il y a 13 jours
I use blinc tubing mascara and in the 2 years I’ve used it I’ve never had clumpy lashes like I did when I used better than sex. They aren’t terribly waterproof but don’t run when in contact with water which is very awesome