BY TOO FACED #1 in Mascara

The iconic formula you love is dressed up in dazzling diamond-studded packaging for an experience so luxurious, it’s Better Than Sex!

Our Inspiration This collection was inspired by Jerrod’s love of diamonds, but it takes his affinity for gorgeous, multi-dimensional shine a step further. Pretty Rich showcases Jerrod’s appreciation for the deep and luxurious color, shine, and glimmer of multi-colored gemstones. He designed this collection to incorporate a variety of shades, textures, and finishes—just like real precious stones of every color.

How To Use:

Apply from base to tip for luscious, volumized lashes.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax/Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire De Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, PVP, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Dextran, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Did you guys ever come across a product that you really l...2 Answers
  • What makes Too Faced Better Than Sex diamond better than ...2 Answers
  • Anyone else think this packaging is just gorgeous?5 Answers
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara

Start your review of Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Concord, NH
I absolutely love this mascara! My first impression was how pretty the packaging was, as pink is my favorite color. I already loved the original Better Than Sex, but Better Than Sex AND Diamonds? I had to give it a whirl. And am I so glad I did! I find this one easier to take off at the end of a long day than the original version, and I feel like it does a fantastic job adding much needed volume and length to my nonexistent lashes. I feel so beautiful wearing this, and it adds an elegant final touch to my everyday makeup. I find myself getting a lot of compliments at work when I wear it. Give this a shot, you won’t regret it!
Adairsville, GA
This is a must have every woman should have in her bag. Nothing gives you lift and volume like this does. Plus it's the blackest black I've found yet. My only complaint is that it does wind up under your eyes after a few hours but it's not a huge amount. I also have found that I need to re apply by midafternoon but I also wear it pretty heavy. In case your thinking the waterproof would solve that...no it wont cause for whatever reason the waterproof does not wear the same as the regular. I personally dont like the waterproof of this brand and type cause it does apply or look the same while wearing.
Jacksonville
This mascara is so popular and most definitely deserves all the hype it gets! I bought the Better Than Sex And Diamonds because the packaging is sooooo pretty. It makes your lashes so thick and long and most definitely resembles falsies I’m OBSESSED! Too Faced really knows how to do mascara well. I would most definitely buy again and recommend this to anyone whose looking for an amazing mascara!!
Saint Joseph
This mascara is not for me. I dont think it is a bad mascara. I think it just depends on your personal preference. I like a long separated lash. This mascara is very volumizing and thick and leaves my lashes clumpy and spidery which I know many people enjoy, I just dont prefer it for myself. I would not repurchase, but if you enjoy a very thick, voluminous, clumpy lash then you might really like this.
Falls Church
I was given this mascara by my co worker because of the length of my natural lashes. She thought it would compliment my eyes well and she was right. It is easy to apply and the brush is such a magic worker. I will be getting another one once this one runs out even despite it being a little pricier than your average drug store mascara but it is soooo worth it!
Philadelphia, PA
This is great! Im subscribed to IPSY so I got a sample of this recently and I absolutely love it! The applicator isn't the shape I would typically buy  despite the shape there are no clumps at all! It also lasts all day! I typically have to reapply or fix my mascara if I'm going out that night but this stays on all day long!
Aurora, IL
They changed the formula of this mascara and I’m so mad about it! I bought this when it first was released and loved it, it became my holy grail. After about the 4th tube I noticed it faked so bad on me and it had never done that before. Now whenever I wear it “, it’s a faker smudgey mess and I’m so sad about it.
dumont
I like how my eyelashes looks with this mascara! I’ve never tried one like this Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara The packaging so so cute! I do not think I would really ask to improve anything as I do love the product as is. I have bought 5 tubes in a matter of a couple of months since using this product. I do love trying new things however Too Face Better Than Sex is my go to mascara.
Tucson
I bought this from Sephora and was super excited to use, and like I expected it was amazing I loved this mascara but I mean who doesn’t ? The only thing I will say it didn’t last like some of my other mascaras it got dry fast not sure if I got a defective one or what happened but I do love the wand and formula!
I am continuously looking for the right mascara as I have eyelashes that have absolutely no curl to them. This product helped with keep my eyelashes curled by not being too heavy on the lashes. The only improvement I see is the price, I only wear this mascara for special nights out so it lasts longer.
Hallsville, TX
iToo Faced Better Than Sex Mascara i wanna try this is this worth the money ??
Anyone else think this packaging is just gorgeous?
Is this the same formula as the original better than sex mascara?

Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email