MakeupEye MakeupMascaraToo Faced
Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara

The iconic formula you love is dressed up in dazzling diamond-studded packaging for an experience so luxurious, it’s Better Than Sex!

Our Inspiration This collection was inspired by Jerrod’s love of diamonds, but it takes his affinity for gorgeous, multi-dimensional shine a step further. Pretty Rich showcases Jerrod’s appreciation for the deep and luxurious color, shine, and glimmer of multi-colored gemstones. He designed this collection to incorporate a variety of shades, textures, and finishes—just like real precious stones of every color.

How To Use:

Apply from base to tip for luscious, volumized lashes.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax/Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire De Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, PVP, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Dextran, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266).

Is This one better than the waterproof one?
Where can I buy this? I don't see it on the Sephora website or Amazon.
Start your review of Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Freeport, TX
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by Mary Ann C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I found this mascara yesterday at the store and I absolutely love it. I found it on cell and I was excited because I love all of the two-faced mascaras
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by Bri S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! By far my favorite mascara to date. The price range is a little high for my preference, but in this case you get what you pay for. Would definitely recommend this mascara if you haven’t already tried!
Victor
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by lauren M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was recommended this product from a friend, i liked how it wasn’t clumpy and how it did not cause a “spider lash” look but it was kind of flakey and i didn’t put on that much. maybe it was something on my end, but i’ve heard others saying that it became flakey after a while
Yonkers , NY
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by Jenifer M.
I love this is my magic wand it gives that sexy touch to my look seriously I think it is the best for me people it is one of my top 10 I love it
Elkhorn, WI
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by Kate G.
Far too hyped up. I’m glad that the craze for this mascara is dying. It clumps, it dries out fast, it doesn’t stay on. The first few uses are amazing, but always ends up disappointing. I’ve bought this one a couple times just to see if I got faulty ones, but it’s just an overpriced product that needs a lot of work. The infinity shaped wand is the best part, but not rare in mascaras these days.
Plaistow, NH
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by Sophia C.
i love this mascara!! I love my eyelashes spread out but also a little bit clumpy and this one is perfect for that. The mascara does dry out semi fast but it still works great and I love that it doesn't flake like some of my other mascaras.
Merced, CA
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by Liz J.
Best Mascara Ever! Whether you have short or long eyelashes this will extend your eyebrows extremely!
Alameda, CA
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by Durley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is really good, it make my eyelashes longer. And also give volume to them. For sure one of my favourites eyelashes sinse i have a lot. I just loved the package so pretty. Good price.
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by sayuri W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love it! It makes my lashes go super longer and doesn’t have like lumpssss so you can add layers and it won’t look horrible #voxbox #makeupvoxbox #carevoxbox #influenster @influenter #toofaced
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara uploaded by jennifer C.
This Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascarais one of my all time favorite mascara’s on the market!! It is so easy to use and it gives my lashes such beautiful body!! I will always love this product and what it has done for my looks:) the bottle is a heavy metal material too and so adorable!! Go get one if you haven’t!!!

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
tavary C. il y a 2 mois
No, they clump and gave me raccoon eyes after a couple hours :(
Pickering , CA
il y a 4 mois
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara What is the drugstore comparable ?
Emma T. il y a 4 mois
I actually do prefer the L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara to the Too Faced one (though it is sort of a dupe)... but it isn't my all time favorite mascara, it is a great mascara and worked for me for years, but I found one that I like better now.
Freeport, NY
il y a 5 mois
Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara ? I have short lashes and this one clumps on me. Any tricks I can use?
Crystal F. il y a 4 mois
It also clumps on me as well . Even with a lash primer it clumps . I think it’s just the formula . I have tried all of the too faced mascaras and they all do this .