Too Faced  Better Than Nylon Lash Extension System

Too Faced Better Than Nylon Lash Extension System

BY TOO FACED

No glue, all glam! Our instant lash extension kit features new and improved formula, brush and fibers for ridiculously longer and thicker lashes!

Details:

Say good-bye to the difficulty, stress and hassle of false lashes with our instant lash extension kit! We’ve improved our best-selling Better Than False Lashes with a supercharged Prime & Seal Mascara that dries quickly, a new duo-fiber spiral brush to capture every last lash and advanced sculpting nylon fibers for an extreme length, false lash look made easy.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Improved formula provides exteme length and fullness for false lash look
  • Creates extreme length for the look of false lashes in an easy, safe, 3-step process.
  • Fast-drying formula effortlessly brushes on your natural lashes with no sticky after-feel
  • Better Than False Lashes Extreme is your instant lash extension kit
  • Ophthalmologist tested for contact lens wearers
  • "After using Better Than False Lashes Extreme!
  • 100% said
  • It was easier to apply than false lashes.
  • 97% said
  • It gave the look of lash extensions.
  • 97% said
  • Lashes looked dramatically longer immediately.
  • *Consumer study results.

Mascara Ingredients/Ingrédients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax (Cera Alba) (Cire d'abeille), Polysorbate 80, Hydrogenated Palm Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (CI 77266) (nano).
Fiber Ingredients/Ingrédients: Nylon-66, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) (Huile Minérale), Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Formulated without parabens

• Is this actually worth spending the money on?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I mean can't I just use a cotton ball an...2 Answers
  • Does this actually help lengthen your eyelashes? I'm not worried ...1 Answers
Too Faced  Better Than Nylon Lash Extension System
Too Faced Better Than Nylon Lash Extension System
  • "Wasn't to impressed with it but it did make my lashes look a bit longer I had higher expectations for it I was kinda let down " in 17 reviews
  • "On the one hand, I love it because I'm able to have that false lash effect without having to apply false lashes everyday." in 13 reviews
  • "If you are a fake lashes type of girl and don't feel like putting them on one day then these are also the way to go!" in 5 reviews
  • "It's okay the fibers tend to flake off into your eyes if you wear contacts I would not recommend you use this product." in 5 reviews
  • "It is messy and a pain to apply and I didn't think that it made my lashes look longer or thicker at all." in 3 reviews
Lauren M.
It adds volume as opposed to length, which I like. But if you're not careful you could end up with the infamous spider lashes. It stays on well and I enjoy using the little lash fibers because they do work. Do one eye (steps 1-3) at a time or the mascara will dry before you get to put on the fibers, which in turn will not let them stick to your lashes as well.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
Okay so one day I went crazy and bought this. (It was expensive) so you use the mascara first and put on one coat, then you add the fibers in the white bottle and then coat on more mascara. This whole process takes an extra 5 mins to my routine ! Your lashes look really full but not much longer. Sometimes it can look to clumpy if you don't get it just right. It is also pretty heavy on your eyes. Although one person did ask me if I had false lashes on one day. But it only happened once lol. I wouldn't pay that price for it again to be honest.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I love love love this mascara! It is a bit pricey but it is totally worth it! I have short eyelashes which this mascara fixes. It is so easy to apply and you can use as much as you like. This is my mascara and I will never go to another one.
elizabeth h.
I love this mascara!!! The two step mascara is great and gives great volume and length. Be careful when you first use it because the fibers fall into your eyes. It is a great alternative for someone who wants a false lash look, but not put them on. Highly recommend.
Annie F.
I didn't notice that y lashes were any longer with this honestly, although they did look significantly darker and fuller, which was really nice and made this purchase worthwhile. The packaging is very cute and like all other Too Faced products, they're sort of fun to look at on the vanity!
Megan P.
Niles
This mascara is always my go too mascara! It's light and extends my eyelashes. Never clumps and lasts all day and night! Easy to remove and my go too whether it's casual or fancy ❤️❤️ I'll never try another!
Stephanie K.
Seneca Rocks
Love love love it! My entire family has been blessed with long luscious lashes but as I age I’m losing length and volume. Well this is just amazing. Highly recommended
Yaneshka C.
Dayton, OH
😩😩😩
I absolutely LOVE this! I have straight eyelashes, so when I curl my lashes certain mascaras take down the curl. But this mascara doesn’t do that at all. I especially love using this when I don’t want to wear any false eyelashes and I want to my lashes to appear fuller. When I used to work at Sephora I got asked a lot about which lashes I was wearing. Love love love this!
Monica ✨.
New Rochelle, NY
I legit love this product. It literally did make my lashes look fuller and longer. Follow the steps twice for an even better outcome. What I also love is not having to deal with false lashes and glue. Don't get me wrong I like false lashes too but this is great for when you just don't have the time to be applying them and need something for your lashes quick. 👩🏻
Tiffany M.
Fort Hood, TX
Not a fan at all. This stuff is so dry and sticky; my top and bottom lashes are literally sticking together! It is long lasting and that’s about the only plus unfortunately. I use it frequently since I spent the money and don’t want it to go to waste but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this worth the money? If not can anyone recommend a good second choice?
christie p.
Does this wear well throughout the day?
christie p.
Can you use another waterproof mascara as final step?
christie p.
I am confused? It says this is a 3 step system? Are there 3 products? It refers to "Flexistretch™ nylon lash fibers"?
christie p.
How hard is this to take off at the end of the day?