Too Faced Better Than Nylon Lash Extension System

BY TOO FACED

No glue, all glam! Our instant lash extension kit features new and improved formula, brush and fibers for ridiculously longer and thicker lashes!

Details:

Say good-bye to the difficulty, stress and hassle of false lashes with our instant lash extension kit! We’ve improved our best-selling Better Than False Lashes with a supercharged Prime & Seal Mascara that dries quickly, a new duo-fiber spiral brush to capture every last lash and advanced sculpting nylon fibers for an extreme length, false lash look made easy.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Improved formula provides exteme length and fullness for false lash look
  • Creates extreme length for the look of false lashes in an easy, safe, 3-step process.
  • Fast-drying formula effortlessly brushes on your natural lashes with no sticky after-feel
  • Better Than False Lashes Extreme is your instant lash extension kit
  • Ophthalmologist tested for contact lens wearers
  • "After using Better Than False Lashes Extreme!
  • 100% said
  • It was easier to apply than false lashes.
  • 97% said
  • It gave the look of lash extensions.
  • 97% said
  • Lashes looked dramatically longer immediately.
  • *Consumer study results.

Mascara Ingredients/Ingrédients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax (Cera Alba) (Cire d'abeille), Polysorbate 80, Hydrogenated Palm Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (CI 77266) (nano).
Fiber Ingredients/Ingrédients: Nylon-66, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) (Huile Minérale), Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *Formulated without parabens

• Is this actually worth spending the money on?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I mean can't I just use a cotton...2 Answers
  • Does this actually help lengthen your eyelashes? I'm not ...1 Answers
Too Faced  Better Than Nylon Lash Extension System
Too Faced Better Than Nylon Lash Extension System
  • "Upon hearing the numerous raving reviews of this product from beauty gurus sponsored by Too Faced on Youtube, this product seemed to be worth the splurge. If looking for length, this product definitely performs. However, lashes appear somewhat feathery. A minimal amount of volume is added but not sufficient enough to classify this as a volumizing mascara." in 30 reviews
  • "Wasn't to impressed with it but it did make my lashes look a bit longer I had higher expectations for it I was kinda let down " in 17 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing it really looks like you have false eyelashes on it lengthens and volumizes" in 16 reviews
  • "On the one hand, I love it because I'm able to have that false lash effect without having to apply false lashes everyday." in 13 reviews
  • "If you are a fake lashes type of girl and don't feel like putting them on one day then these are also the way to go!" in 5 reviews
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
This product was a little better than I expected but did have some flaws. I’m on the fence about the packaging, the products themselves are so cute and simple but the box is where I’m unsure. While it’s cute and I like that it slides out from the bottom, if you don’t keep your hand on the bottom it falls out. The mascara itself is very nice but doesn’t really add any length, it mostly just makes them look a little more defined. The fibers I was very impressed with. Most sets like this that I get have black or grey fibers and they fall on your face during application and then are so hard to get off, but these fibers are white so you can’t see them when they fall!! When you put the second coat of mascara on you have to be careful and make sure to use a comb, or else the mascara will clump on the fibers. Overall this product is a nice use for once in a while but not something I use every day. I might consider buying it again.
🎀Gabby M.
San Juan Capistrano , CA
Better than sex mascara sex mascara sucks!! This one on the other hand is bomb. If your looking for voluptuous mascara this one specifically is it. So bomb. Whenever I go out I have had many and I mean many people ask me what mascara I use. They also ask me if I m wearing falsies which I m not. If your looking for a falsie look without the hassle of glue and trying to line up your lashes this it !!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
It’s definitely interesting. The overall result looks nice. But it is a three step process. And not gonna lie I was a little unsure about the fiber step two. In the end it looks nice, but to be honest you can get the same look by using the two face betterthansex mascara, it’s cheaper and is one step and easier to apply
Sarah P.
Parma
2.5 stars is more like it. I wasn't super impressed with this. Did not enjoy the fiber step. I have decent lashes (length wise) but found this did not really complement them more so made them clumpy and thick. Without fibers the mascara alone was decent. Not worth the price in my opinion.
Esha B.
This product is amazing! Yes! But... for the price... I love it and it's very sensitive for the eyes unlike a lot of other fiber mascaras. I personally would recommend this product to someone that could afford spending $37 very month and a half on mascara.
Physicians Formula works just as good for $11 at Walmart but the fibers aren't sensitive to the eyes.
This products are like wearing fake lashes except not ;)
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
Worst mascara I have ever purchased for $35 you would think it would be a lot better but it’s not it was Cakey & made my eye lashes look clunky and disgusting I will not be buying again. Ever. And I discourage everyone else too as well!!!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Very happy with the consistency and overall look of this mascara. I did my usual couple coats but honestly if you are going for a more natural look you could get away with one coat as this mascara is definitely on the thicker side. It's applicator brush is a good size and works well to make sure your lashes don't clump together. The smell is also pleasing and it doesn't burn your eyes if you get any in them. Overall I'm very pleased with this product so far
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
I love this mascara!!! The two step mascara is great and gives great volume and length. Be careful when you first use it because the fibers fall into your eyes. It is a great alternative for someone who wants a false lash look, but not put them on. Highly recommend.
Annie F.
I didn't notice that y lashes were any longer with this honestly, although they did look significantly darker and fuller, which was really nice and made this purchase worthwhile. The packaging is very cute and like all other Too Faced products, they're sort of fun to look at on the vanity!
Megan P.
Niles
This mascara is always my go too mascara! It's light and extends my eyelashes. Never clumps and lasts all day and night! Easy to remove and my go too whether it's casual or fancy ❤️❤️ I'll never try another!
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this worth the money? If not can anyone recommend a good second choice?
christie p.
Does this wear well throughout the day?
christie p.
Can you use another waterproof mascara as final step?
christie p.
I am confused? It says this is a 3 step system? Are there 3 products? It refers to "Flexistretch™ nylon lash fibers"?
christie p.
How hard is this to take off at the end of the day?

Too Faced  Better Than Nylon Lash Extension System