BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesToo Faced
Better Than False Lashes Extreme!

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme!

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme!

Is this product a voluming product?
Start your review of Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme!!
Kimberly M.
Pembroke, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
First I will say maybe I bought an old and outdated Too Faced mascara kit to begin with. But I will really never know, which is why I’m leaving 2 stars instead of 1. So as far as my experience with this lash fiber & mascara kit goes it was HORRIBLE!!! The mascara was so dry NO FIBERS really stuck to it. It barely stuck to my lashes and what did was dried up clumps of garbage. Second of all the fibers are white instead of black, which black is usually the color of the lash fibers in the kits I’ve had before. Well the few clumps of WHITE FIBERS that did stuck to my eyelashes, the dry mascara wouldn’t cover them up. So I looked like my eyelashes had cobwebs on them with little white strings sticking out. Needless to say, I had to start all over with a different mascara and threw that directly in the trash. What a waste of money! And they were not cheap by no means.
Negina K.
Corona, CA
Eh, wasn’t too bad but wasn’t too great as well. I feel like I expected more considering the price point and the brand however it was just alright. It didn’t stick well to any of my former glues which made me quite disappointed. Definitely won’t repurchase!
Michelle R.
Durham, NC
Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme! uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have short, thin, and basically nonexistent lashes. Mascara only does so much for me. I love love love this set. There are two bottles(mascara and fibers) and three steps to apply(mascara then fibers then mascara again). I’ve tried other fiber mascaras before but they felt so heavy on my eyelids. This mascara is nice and light for all day wear. This is probably my new favorite mascara!
Jamie P.
This product was overall pretty good. However, it was pricey and I feel as though a drugstore mascara could have similar results.
Alice S.
Bel Tiburon, CA
Love too faced products and this one did not disappoint. My lashes are kind of sparse and straight but holy moly this did the trick. I had beautiful, long, full and curved lashes. Amazing!
Stephanie B.
Annandale, VA
I use the regular “better than sex” mascara and I love it. If I need any extra volume on my lashes, it’s my go to. I also have the waterproof mascara which is long lasting.
Melanie B.
Carlisle, PA
Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme! uploaded by Melanie B.
I really like this mascara, but the lash extensions you use for step 2 of the three step process just never seem to go on nicely. It can look a little clumpy or uneven and the fibers can get a little messy. However! I love the actual mascara that the this has and use it almost daily. I don’t think I would purchase it again though.
Taylor S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I think everyone who invests in this product will love the outcome. I am a huge fan of too faced! I love their too faced better than sex mascara! It’s a game changer and it is better than sex haha!!!!!!!!
Jen M.
This mascara is soooo good. Love the length and volume it gives. Last all night no smear
Kimberly N.
Mobile, Alabama
I LOVE this product!! I have nice eyelashes as it is, so I don't wear fake lashes, but with this, you don't need fake ones anyways! I don't think there is anything I would do to improve what they've already done. It's perfect! Would definitely recommend to my friends.