BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme! see more...

Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
my mother bought it for me to wear to an upcoming wedding and engagement party. i love the packaging and the concept of getting the false lash look without lashes without falsies.

it has three steps: mascara first, then the fiber brush, then the mascara once more. it definitely lives up to its name. i am happy with the end result: long, thick, yet separated.

i will say that there could be another mascara product out there that also has the same end result in just one step and one tube. however, i love how this turned out. it would look great on a dramatic eye for special occasions.
Catherine H.
Madill, OK
Love these lashes another Christmas gift I received and they work perfectly for my eyes they are amazing quality and very easy to use definitely one of my go to lashes reusable and easy to clean definitely worth the money
Amtul H.
Dubai
Every time I wear this mascara, people ask me if I'm wearing lash extensions. It makes a world of difference in the lash game if used right! Insanely thick lashes that look real and over the top but amazing! I love it but the fibre sometimes tends to have a bit of fallout.