MakeupToo Faced
Better Than Chocolate To Go Set

Too Faced Better Than Chocolate To Go Set

What it is: A trio of mini-size products for sweet, easy looks that go everywhere you do. What it does: Matte Chocolate Chip Palette features 11 shades of natural browns, delicate pinks, and luscious plums infused with 100 percent real cocoa powder....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced Better Than Chocolate To Go Set!
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
This is an adorable little kit. Well worth the $25. Mini Mascara is usually $10-$12 by itself but this you get a palette (mini of course) and a mini chocolate soleil matte bronzer! Of course everything is pigmented good just like their normal too Faced products.
charity H.
Shippensburg, PA
The sizes are more sample sizes unfortunately. The product is however good and I love the face that they smell of chocolate. I mean what girl wouldn't!😘
Maia S.
Vancouver, BC
For your money, this is a really good deal. I love the bronzer and mascara - they're both great formulas - but the eyeshadow does leave something to be desired. The size and number of shades is super handy, but I bought a sephora nude mini palette at the same time for $13 and much prefer it. The eyeshadow aren't very pigmented, and the fallout was quite bad. I wouldn't reccomend.

Looking for your answer?