MakeupToo Faced
Better Than Birthday Sex Mascara - Cheers to 20 Years Collection

Too Faced Better Than Birthday Sex Mascara - Cheers to 20 Years Collection

What it is: An iconic, bestselling mascara in special, limited-edition, glitter packaging. What it does: Too Faceds iconic and bestselling mascarathe number-one selling prestige mascara in America*has been dolled up in limited-edition glitter packaging...

Does this flake off or smudge ?
I love this product but what primer do you use to make lashes look longer?
Anyone know know if this is similar to L’Oréal lash paradise? Is it better?
Start your review of Too Faced Better Than Birthday Sex Mascara - Cheers to 20 Years Collection!
IamAnaidelisse ' P.
Philadelphia, PA
This has beeeen the only mascara that makes my natural lashes really long with no problems. Very good very black and clean finish. I recommend this mascara and its long lasting. I love it
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
This mascara definitely does what it says. It met my expectations by a lot. I wasn't sure of this mascara but yes yes yes yes. Very easy to apply & makes my lashes look fuller. I recommend this product to any mascara lover out there.
Teresa Ann S.
Priest River, ID
Too Faced Better Than Birthday Sex Mascara - Cheers to 20 Years Collection uploaded by Teresa Ann S.
YES! I love this mascara! Doesn’t come out clumpy and goes on smooth. I even bought the travel size, and keep it in my purse just in case. Definitely stays on till you wash your face and wipe it off. I think y’all should give it try. Who knows you might like it as much as I do.
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this mascara!!! Before I wanted to try the Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara and then I won Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara and am so happy with both!!! I especially like the Too Faced Better Than Sex And Diamonds Mascara because I get so much volume and it doesnt clump up. It is super buildable to my liking for the day. Do I want heavy or do I want light. I definitely recommend stepping out of the box going on a #shoppingspree because this mascara is seriously on #mybeautyawards list it's such a #gamechanger ♡follow me♡
Desiree N.
Albuquerque, NM
I got this I’m boxycharm and already in need of a new one I used daily I love this product it gave my lashes volume and didn’t make them look spidery I will be buying once again
Jennifer H.
Groton, CT
Better than sex mascara is the best mascara I have ever used. Length volume and nicely pigmented. It is a thicker mascara so if you like thinner not so thick mascaras thus may not be the one for you but def my favorite!!!
Lyanne F.
New Braunfels, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
La mejor en el mercado Súper recomendada!!!!! Vale cada centavo que cuesta. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
Too Faced Better Than Birthday Sex Mascara - Cheers to 20 Years Collection uploaded by EMMA V.
This mascara too faced it’s my favorite favorite I’m use everyday it’s very good I love this product
Casey P.
Linthicum , MD
I liked this mascara at first but after like 2 weeks it started to clump up on my lashes.. for a $10 mascara I think it should stay good for a little longer than a few weeks. But I know a bunch of people who love this mascara and have never had a problem with it. I think it works best if your lashes are very short, mine are longer naturally and it clumps them together
Emily A.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mascara. It gives my eyelashes fullness and length. However, the mascara can become clumpy. The price is reasonable I have purchased this mascara multiple times and will purchase it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lachelle T.
Cheyenne, WY
il y a 2 ans
maureen M. il y a 2 ans
Yes it's easy to take off with a cleanser ❤
dhouha B.
il y a 3 ans
Morgan H. il y a 3 ans
For awhile I did really enjoy, but I’ve come to realize a few things that I’m not a fan of. First and foremost, I personally feel like the mascara itself dries out after about a month of using it religiously- so I’m never able to finish a entire tube of it which really bothers me because it’s by no means affordable. Then I realized that after applying my desired amount of coats (normally 2, sometimes 3) it would flake off or it would just smudge underneath my eyes. I do have extremely watery/sensitive eyes, so this so happen to me with a lot of mascaras- but I have found a bunch that don’t do that. Some that are even from the drugstore and a fraction of the cost. I do prefer a drier formula, but it shouldn’t be completely dried out after a month when it claims it lasts for 6 months after opening!