BY TOO FACED #6 in Makeup Palettes

Give as one amazing gift to the ultimate makeup lover, or spread the love and give as three separate gifts. Super fun beauty collection and limited edition makeup bag featuring three separate palettes for a total of 18 matte and shimmer shadows, three face products, and a deluxe size of our bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara.

Details:

Inspired by the idea of having the best year ever, we created the Best Year Ever Makeup Collection to give you makeup that works for every occasion, no matter the time of year.

MORE TO LOVE:

• 3 perfectly coordinated palettes: Natural Beauty, I Believe In Pink, and Super Fun Night
  • Each palette includes 6 pigment-rich eye shadows and 1 face product
  • Deluxe-size bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara
  • Limited edition makeup bag to carry your beauty favorites on the go
  • Step-by-step how-to Glamour Guide with looks to get you started

Eyeshadow Angelic , Oh, Deer!, Snowgirl, Spoiled Rotten, Cozy Cashmere, Oh What fun INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). 5 Golden Rings INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12 Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide. Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Pretty Pecan , Lucky Star INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Sleigh My Name INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). BAEthoven INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopheryl Acetate. Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Mink Pink INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate; Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Pink Rink INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide. Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Pink Christmas INGREDIENTS: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Wish For It INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Tipsy INGREDIENTS: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Sleighhh Girl INGREDIENTS: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide. Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). No Peeking INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopheryl Acetate. Iron Oxides (CI 77499). Face Powder Warm My Heart INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Dashing Through The Glow INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). Pink Poinsettia INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 28 Lake ( CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850).

Buy on Sephora
Nikki R.
Too Faced Best Year Ever Makeup Collection This is my first Too Faced product, I bought this at Macy's for $36. So for starters the packaging is super cute you get a case, total of 18 eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, highlighter and let's not forget mini mascara. The colors look absoulety gorgeous, there is a mixture of of matte and shimmer eyeshadows. Once applying I feel like you have to really blend the colors (so if your not into blending its probably a no go for you) also they are not as pigmented on your lid (don't worry they still look pretty). The blush is a pretty pink, the bronzer has a nice bronzy finish and the highlighter has a nice shimmer too it. Overall an okay product nothing really stood out other then the packaging.
Courtney D.
The shades are all super neutral and natural every day looks, if your looking for something adventurous look somewhere else. These colors are super pigmented as with most too faced eyeshadow s. I've got to hand it to them they make great shadows. None of them have a lot of kickback. You can make a lot of looks with one of the palettes and they are very small and travel friendly. I love the case they came in. It's perfect size for my brushes so that's what I use it for. It also comes with a deluxe sample of the better then sex mascara. Overall if your a girl that likes very natural colors like Brown's pinks, blacks and, neutral purples this is the kit for you. :)
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This product is totally worth the $52.48 it cost me. There's three palettes inside with 6 shadows and a cheek pigment in each. Which is totally worth the money if you compare it to the prices of their other eye shadow palettes. The pigment is amazing and they last as long as you use a primer. Anyone who is wondering if it's worth it, it is. Plus the bag is adorable and the you get a sample size of the Better than Sex mascara
Mikaelee B.
Saint Charles, MO
I have 2 friends that I was wanting to buy some makeup from Ulta for 2 different friends for Christmas presents and I came across this. It comes with 3 palettes, all have 6 shadows and one face product (so one has a bronzer, the other a blush, and the other a highlighter) so I gave one to each friend and got to keep one for myself! Then I gave one friend the mascara and the other the free bag! The shadows are pigmented and very blendable! Such a fun gift idea! Too Faced Best Year Ever Makeup CollectionToo Faced Best Year Ever Makeup Collection
lidia f.
richmond
My first high end brand was too faced. Last year I got a too faced holiday set, and this year I wanted to get one to. Like all other Too Faced sets they come with there #1 selling Better Than Sex mascara. The too Faced Best Year Ever offers a variety of fun, neutral, everyday shade. The pigmentation is really good. You also get a really cute makeup bag that would be perfect for traveling. The one thing that I did not like is like, all of there other palettes had scents and this one does not. Too Faced is a great brand and I would recommend this brand to anyone!!
Alejandra P.
I got this for Christmas and it’s my #giftcrush! It is amazing! So much in one package, three amazingly pigmented palettes and it also comes with a mascara. The little cosmetic pouch makes it the perfect gift that keeps on giving because it can be used for a lot of things. I highly recommend it!
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
So I bought this set as a present to myself when the whole TF website was like 40%. And I’m very glad I did because I love all three of these palettes. The colors are really nice, and easy to use, and blendable. I find myself using all three about the same amount because each one is for something different. This is a great deal for three beautiful palettes and the makeup bag and mascara included are a bonus!
Zoe D.
This is an incredible holiday set. The “I Believe in Pink” palette has a gorgeous pink blush that looks beautiful with all skin tones. The shadows are velvety and smooth and blend effortlessly. The “Natural Beauty” palette has lovely natural tones great for everyday and a stunning bronzer with the slightest bit of shimmer, but no chunky glitter or sparkles, so it gives you a lovely sun kisses glow. Lastly, the super fun night palette has a great highlighter that is a gold undertone, as well as beautiful shades. Totally worth the price!!😁👍🏻
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
Love this kit. I bought this on Black Friday just because it was cute but I actually love every palate that comes with it. Even the bag is adorable. It's one of those things that if I want to take makeup with me as long as I take all of that I'm completely great. Good & pigment great colors. I've already bought more for gifts
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
I just bought this last week and I’m so in love with it !! These three pallets don’t come with a mirror but the shadows are lovely and long lasting, there are mixtures of mattes and shimmers but also include a blush, highlighter, and bronzer at the bottom of each pallet. I picked this up from ulta. It also comes with a mini “better than sex” mascara from too faced. Recommend 100%.
Kim B.
Kelowna
Would love to try this. What about u?
Charl L.
Is this expensive?
Kamélia B.
His it good to give to someone who is new to makeup?
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
How is it?? I love this I'm dyn to have this wish my husband could do as good as yours:)) Too Faced Best Year Ever Makeup Collection
Calina G.
Tennessee
How many shimmer and matte shadows are there?