Too Faced Beauty Cracker

Limited edition Beauty Cracker filled with Too Faced bestsellers and must-haves.

DETAILS:

• Includes Best-Selling Deluxe-Sized Better Than Sex Mascara
  • Deluxe Melted Fig
  • Deluxe Shadow Insurance
  • Exclusive Too Faced Pin

Our Inspiration Inspired by the spirit of giving, we created this one-of-a-kind stocking stuffer to serve as the perfect beauty gift for a friend, or even better, a Christmas treat for yourself

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced Beauty Cracker!
How would you rate this product?
Nyack, NY
1,081 reviews
This was such a good deal with great products! The lipstick is especially my favorite. Smells like candy and applies so well, plus it’s long lasting!
Murrieta
All three products are my favorite, they are very easy to apply the lips products are very long lasting and the eyebrows primer is excellent, I use this products everyday, yes I always go back to them
Best mascara i have ever tried it really is better then sexs. And the melted lip is to die for. LOVEEEEERRR
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Too Faced Beauty Cracker uploaded by Iliana S.
I am really obsessed with Two Faced products I have almost every single product that they have I promote for Two Faced so I get everything before they launch to the public I give my review and I let the ladies know how much I love them and I tell you they’re the best you’re going to enjoy so enjoy lip plumping better than sex mascara and melted liquefied long wear lipstick you will enjoy I promise you that you won’t be disappointed!!!!!
Olathe, KS
Love too face beauty products they lipstick last and the mascara last all day and make eyelashes longer
Bay Point, CA
I have used this and I totally love them I use it almost everyday I love it so much the price is affordable
Tampa, FL
Love this pack! The eye shadow primer is by far the best I have ever used. Literally lasts all day and even after I shower my eyeshadow is still intact. The lippy in the pack is great too and very moisturizing.
Germantown, MD
I am passionate about the products of this brand, now I am using and loving these products are super approved, I indicate for all because they are really great.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love all three of these. At the time the waterproof mascara had not been released yet so this was my go to set to use.
Too faced has some of the best products on the market and this product is no exception

Looking for your answer?