BY TOO FACED

A superstar kit featuring Too Faced's four products most beloved by some of the brand's favorite beauty bloggers and vloggers. Tried, tested, proven, and adored these are the four products bloggers and vloggers simply can't resist. Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer is infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skintone. Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer is a one-of-a-kind makeup primer scientifically formulated to glide on sheer, keeping powders, foundations and bronzers looking fresh and in place all-day while minimizing the appearance of pores and imperfections. In one easy coat, Better Than Sex Mascara's carbon black, collagen-fueled formula creates full, defined lashes that are stretched to unbelievable lengths. This set contains:- 0.14 oz Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- 0.17 oz Primed & Poreless Face Primer- 0.17 oz Better Than Sex Mascara- 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain synthetic fragrance or triclosan.

Kerri D.
Too faced beauty blogger Darlings set Is a cute little mini said that you can carry in your purse or on the go. Two-faced always offers amazing products you just can’t go wrong. This little beauty blogger set is perfect for beginners. I picked one up for my niece.
Jaymarie O.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive used every sample in this bundle and love everything. The primer is more like lotion instead of matte which was great. I think the other is an eyelid primer is was good, but I've had better. Their 'better than sex' mascara is the best there is! And their chocolate bronzer really smells like chocolate and it works really good.
Brittany B.
Akron, OH
Mascara was flakey but the mini is better than the full size! I loooved the bronzer, definitely my favorite to date. The primer broke me out into big cysts. The shadow primer worked great!
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
MY FAVORITE COLLECTION OF ALL TIME !!! IF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT IT GET IT!!  I REALLY LOVE THESE PRODUCTS LIKE IM SAVING MONEY ! if your needing an afordible collecion here it is ! Super cute and everything is really pigminted. I 100% recommend for anyone who’s tryin to buy it
Yolanda Q.
La Habra, CA
So I’ve actually tried all of these products and love them all! Too Faced is my all time favorite brand! I’ve constantly tried their primers and the mascara I used to use on a daily basis. I currently use their bronzer on a daily basis! I would definitely recommend all of these items, they are faves of mine!
Carly H.
awesome set! perfect for oily or dry skin in regards to the foundation that comes in it. The cover up works extremely well and covers up blemishes and scars from previous blemishes. Great mascara that makes your lashes look full and long. Would use again!
Anne H.
Gobles, MI
This was actually my first introduction to Too Faced, and it was a great one! Their Better-Than-Sex mascara and their Chocolate bronzer really caught my attention. This is a great set for a great value if you're looking to explore the brand!
Mikaela F.
Charlotte, NC
All of my favorite toofaced products in one place!! Their chocolate bronzer i use every day, same with their better than sex mascara and eye primer. Will definitely repurchase, and buy as gifts frequently around the holidays!
Sarah M.
Williamstown, WV
I love buying these mini sets of products, you get to try products without committing to a full size. I loved all these products, but the cocoa contour powder was my favorite, it is a beautiful color and smells great!
Brittni B.
Utica, MI
I got this as a free gift after I purchased so much product! I’m a huge fan of too face and the better than sex mascara is the only mascara I buy! It’s a little expensive but totally worth every penny
Linda E.
Edinburg, TX
Is too faced worth the hype?
alex o.
Longview, TX
Are these makeup products worth the money?
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia
Can i find this set in Sephora ?
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
How much is this? Is it worth it?
Madison S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Does the bronzer blend well?