Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings Set

A superstar kit featuring Too Faced's four products most beloved by some of the brand's favorite beauty bloggers and vloggers. Tried, tested, proven, and adored these are the four products bloggers and vloggers simply can't resist. Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer is infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skintone. Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer is a one-of-a-kind makeup primer scientifically formulated to glide on sheer, keeping powders, foundations and bronzers looking fresh and in place all-day while minimizing the appearance of pores and imperfections. In one easy coat, Better Than Sex Mascara's carbon black, collagen-fueled formula creates full, defined lashes that are stretched to unbelievable lengths. This set contains:- 0.14 oz Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- 0.17 oz Primed & Poreless Face Primer- 0.17 oz Better Than Sex Mascara- 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain synthetic fragrance or triclosan.

Are all two-faced products as good as the better than sex mascara?
Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings Set Is this set worth it before buying full size?
Is this product good??
Start your review of Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings Set!
How would you rate this product?
Candice R.
Hohenwald, TN
I never leave home without this set! It's always in my purse. Perfect for days when I want to have a little something, but not overly done. Too Faced is one of my all time faves! I'm a total too faced addict!
Ze V.
Neenah, WI
The bronzer is great and so is the better than s ex mascara! The primer for eyes do a great job at not creasing your eyeshadows and the face primer is great as well!
Tiffany H.
Hurricane , WV
If you have never tried Too Faced products, I highly recommend you go and buy this little set at Ulta for $20. You won't be disappointed. My favorite product of all time in Too Faced is the Better Than S*x Mascara (sorry, had to bleep it out because of the terms) ! It leaves you with full lashes black as coal. I love it! I buy this set multiple times a year. I love little travel accessories. And this is by far my favorite!
Haley B.
Springtown , TX
This little set is perfect to try out a few cult favorites from too faced! The sample sizes are decent enough to get a good feel for the products. It makes a perfect set to throw in your travel bag. I love all of the product in it!
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
Both primers work perfectly. Kept my makeup on for 12+. The "better than sex" mascara is kinda clumpy but lengthens my lashes welly. The melted liquified long wear lipstick is a very nude color and fits my skin tone. It turns matte after two minutes. Lastly I really love this pack from too faced.
Elizabeth W.
Arrington, VA
Purchased this set once and have been on the lookout for another! When I bought this it was be first time I ever t tied too faced. Sets are the best way to go when trying a brand for the first time. It's well priced and you get great products in this sweet package deal! Trust me, you'll fall in love with this brand the moment you try these products! I liked all of them and again, will purchase again next time I see it in stores!
Elizabeth M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I just picked up this product and I'm so happy. It comes with 5 best sellers for $25. Can't go wrong! And even though they're sample sizes, they're still a nice size. You can really test the products to see if you like it
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I never tried too faced cosmetics before and I wanted to try the mascara. So I found this cute little set for only $20. Everything that comes in it is great. You get two primers, a delicious chocolate smelling bronzer and the wonderful mascara. The box it comes in is so adorable and explain the products. I also received two too faced samples along with the purchase, so I got a cute mini lipstick and more mascara. Shipping was super fast and the box it comes in is pink and even more adorable. Love it!
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Such a cute little set,a great value for the price,the makeup is long wearing and easy to apply. I would recommend this to anyone.
Frida U.
Mission, TX
Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings Set uploaded by Frida U.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this kit! Makes things much easier for when you’re traveling! Love the size so cute and affordable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osiris  M.