Too Faced Beauty BFF Set

A six-piece collection of the perfect eyeliner, a mini shadow insurance, two sultry eye shadows, an extreme lash thickening mascara, and a matte bronzer. Friends don’t let friends leave the house without a pretty face. Too Faced has combined its bestsellers and must-haves in this exclusive set for Sephora. Along with two intense eye shadow shades and a waterproof mini Eye Shadow Insurance to keep color in place, the Beauty BFF set includes a Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Black, a mini Lash Injection for buildable volume and full lashes, and a matte Milk Chocolate Bronzer perfect for contouring and creating an all-over tan. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black - 0.11oz Mini Shadow Insurance - 2 x 0.06 oz Exotic Intense Eye Shadows in Copper Peony, Cop a Teal - 0.25 oz Mini Lash Injection Mascara - 0.35 oz Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Do you recommend this product ?
Pros and con of this
Start your review of Too Faced Beauty BFF Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, however the eyeliner was not my favorite, it would not stick very well, especially over my eyeshadow.” in reviews
“Of course I love the shadow insurance , & the mascara is ok .” in reviews
“Eyeshadows are super pigmented, eyeliner & mascara work great and love the bronzer!” in reviews
Vienna , VA
THIS BFF SET IS SO BEAULTIFUL I JUST CANT ! I LOVE LOVE . it’s such a beautiful collection I really am going to buy more . I love the way it brings a lot of things . All the items there are really well and super cute . I would totally recommend for anyone who’s trying to buy the collection
Wayne, NJ
This set comes with some stellar products im not going to lie. I bought it because a friend had recommended it to me and for the money I believe it is really worth the buy. I bought my set directly from their website and although the products are all sample sizes, it really gives you the chance to pick and chose which ones you like without making that full product commitment.
Ann Arbor, MI
Too Face Mascara is my all time FAVORITE-It's all thanks to this "kit"! I really loved the products that were included in it, they were all easy to use, a great portion, and a great indication of the high quality of the brand. I recommend this product for anyone who would like to explore new Too Face products.
Pasadena, CA
This was a great set to try out different Too Faced products. The bronzer is my absolute favorite! The eyeshadow primer is really great too and works very well with the shadows in the set. The eyeliner is very creamy and the mascara gave me lots of length. Overall a really great set!
Plain City, OH
this set is a great value. i would recommend for beginners in makeup. it has a bit of everything and something that will work for everyone. its long lasting formula is great as well for someone who may not know how to properly set their makeup into place.
Parker
Love this set of products. Too faced makes good well quality products that do what they say.  The product last long and I use them almost everyday. Too faced bronzers are easy to apply and blend out smoothly. I would most definitely recommend this for everyone that is new to makeup!
This product so much it's great I love it it is super lasting for a long time I like it a lot it totally passed mad but patient or use this product not too often but it's still a really good productI would totally recommend it to others
Tampa, FL
This is a nice set to find and use new products. Also, worth the money because for a nice value you get to try several products. It met my expectations because I got from it what I wanted to get from it. I would definitely recommend it to others who are looking to try products.
Loveland, OH
This product was a bit expensive for what I got and I think I would've preferred to buy fewer things individually. However, the product I was most impressed with was the bronzer. It has the perfect glow and blends well!
Paterson, NJ
in love with it. i got it for my older cousin on her birthday & she loves it. she use it everyday. yes, it easy to use & easy to carry around with you, when you need it. i got it at the mall.