BY TOO FACED #39 in Makeup Sets

A six-piece collection of the perfect eyeliner, a mini shadow insurance, two sultry eye shadows, an extreme lash thickening mascara, and a matte bronzer. Friends don’t let friends leave the house without a pretty face. Too Faced has combined its bestsellers and must-haves in this exclusive set for Sephora. Along with two intense eye shadow shades and a waterproof mini Eye Shadow Insurance to keep color in place, the Beauty BFF set includes a Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Black, a mini Lash Injection for buildable volume and full lashes, and a matte Milk Chocolate Bronzer perfect for contouring and creating an all-over tan. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black - 0.11oz Mini Shadow Insurance - 2 x 0.06 oz Exotic Intense Eye Shadows in Copper Peony, Cop a Teal - 0.25 oz Mini Lash Injection Mascara - 0.35 oz Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Too Faced Beauty BFF Set
  • "The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, however the eyeliner was not my favorite, it would not stick very well, especially over my eyeshadow." in 1 review
  • "Eyeshadows are super pigmented, eyeliner & mascara work great and love the bronzer!" in 1 review
  • "Of course I love the shadow insurance , & the mascara is ok ." in 1 review
Gi G.
Gi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set comes with some stellar products im not going to lie. I bought it because a friend had recommended it to me and for the money I believe it is really worth the buy. I bought my set directly from their website and although the products are all sample sizes, it really gives you the chance to pick and chose which ones you like without making that full product commitment.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a blast from the past! This set was my FAVORITE back in the day. I actually still have a use the Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer :) I loved this set, because it was pretty affordable and gave me a great variety of Too Faced products. The bronzer was definitely the star of the show, but I also really enjoyed the eyeshadows and liner. Love Too Faced!
Ella S.
Ella S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is so awesome it is too bad it's discontinued I really enjoyed the mat eyeshadows and I would love to buy it again I bought it at Sephora when it first came out it was a little expensive and it was not as long lasting as I wanted to be I would definitely recommend it to others it is such a great kit
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Too Face Mascara is my all time FAVORITE-It's all thanks to this "kit"! I really loved the products that were included in it, they were all easy to use, a great portion, and a great indication of the high quality of the brand. I recommend this product for anyone who would like to explore new Too Face products.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids
Can't leave the house with out this! It is everything you need in one set! I love the mascara and the products that come with this! I have neutral colors so I am able to rock them at the bars or to a work meetings! Great set to have in your bag and I always recommend them to friends!
Christie L.
Christie L.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great set to try out different Too Faced products. The bronzer is my absolute favorite! The eyeshadow primer is really great too and works very well with the shadows in the set. The eyeliner is very creamy and the mascara gave me lots of length. Overall a really great set!
ash:) P.
ash:) P.
Parker
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this set of products. Too faced makes good well quality products that do what they say.  The product last long and I use them almost everyday. Too faced bronzers are easy to apply and blend out smoothly. I would most definitely recommend this for everyone that is new to makeup!
Kelly b.
Kelly b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is awesome! The bronzer is so gorgeous and perfect for all skin tones! It is silky smooth! I would this product is super easy to apply and with all the recommended brushes it would be awesome I would highly recommend this product to my makeup lovers
Becca C.
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this set is a great value. i would recommend for beginners in makeup. it has a bit of everything and something that will work for everyone. its long lasting formula is great as well for someone who may not know how to properly set their makeup into place.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Henrico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this beauty set. I got it as a gift and have never turned away from too faced products since. It applies beautifully and looks very natural and pretty compared to other beauty products. It also does not break you out at all compared to other brands
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Is this better than the urban decay eye primer?
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Do you guys recommend this for beginners
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does this go for??
samantha s.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Where can you buy this? And is it expensive?