Too Faced Beauty BFF Set

A six-piece collection of the perfect eyeliner, a mini shadow insurance, two sultry eye shadows, an extreme lash thickening mascara, and a matte bronzer. Friends don’t let friends leave the house without a pretty face. Too Faced has combined its bestsellers and must-haves in this exclusive set for Sephora. Along with two intense eye shadow shades and a waterproof mini Eye Shadow Insurance to keep color in place, the Beauty BFF set includes a Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Black, a mini Lash Injection for buildable volume and full lashes, and a matte Milk Chocolate Bronzer perfect for contouring and creating an all-over tan. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black - 0.11oz Mini Shadow Insurance - 2 x 0.06 oz Exotic Intense Eye Shadows in Copper Peony, Cop a Teal - 0.25 oz Mini Lash Injection Mascara - 0.35 oz Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Do you recommend this product ?
Pros and con of this
Start your review of Too Faced Beauty BFF Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, however the eyeliner was not my favorite, it would not stick very well, especially over my eyeshadow.in reviews
Of course I love the shadow insurance , & the mascara is ok .in reviews
Eyeshadows are super pigmented, eyeliner & mascara work great and love the bronzer!in reviews
Isabel D.
Chicago
These products are a great combination. Highly recommend these make up items. No improvement needed. I bought it at the ulta Beauty store! It did last me a pretty long time.. also to buy again
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Kelsey A.
Blandon, PA
I love too faced! These products are amazing and great quality. I definitely recommend them!
Sarah A.
TooFaced products work amazing, they’re long lasting, very easy to use and apply, pretty afforadable. I bought mine from our local Ulta Beauty store. I haven’t used this product long but for how long I have it’s been great! I would definitely buy again.
Breanna F.
Cecilia, KY
Sets makeup really well! My sister owns this and every time I get ready at her place I sneak this and use it!
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
THIS BFF SET IS SO BEAULTIFUL I JUST CANT ! I LOVE LOVE . it’s such a beautiful collection I really am going to buy more . I love the way it brings a lot of things . All the items there are really well and super cute . I would totally recommend for anyone who’s trying to buy the collection
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
Loved it and bought the full size products after trying the set out. Great product and will repurchase all of these again.
Kev J.
Tampa, FL
This is a nice set to find and use new products. Also, worth the money because for a nice value you get to try several products. It met my expectations because I got from it what I wanted to get from it. I would definitely recommend it to others who are looking to try products.
Wensalee B.
I love this set especially the bronzer.  It works perfect.  I will definitely buy this product.  The price is great for the product.  I recommend this product to anybody that needs a little bronzer and shimmer after you get a summer glow and their makeup is a little too light.
Stephanie K.
Henrico
I love this beauty set. I got it as a gift and have never turned away from too faced products since. It applies beautifully and looks very natural and pretty compared to other beauty products. It also does not break you out at all compared to other brands