Too Faced Beauty BFF Set

A six-piece collection of the perfect eyeliner, a mini shadow insurance, two sultry eye shadows, an extreme lash thickening mascara, and a matte bronzer. Friends don’t let friends leave the house without a pretty face. Too Faced has combined its bestsellers and must-haves in this exclusive set for Sephora. Along with two intense eye shadow shades and a waterproof mini Eye Shadow Insurance to keep color in place, the Beauty BFF set includes a Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Black, a mini Lash Injection for buildable volume and full lashes, and a matte Milk Chocolate Bronzer perfect for contouring and creating an all-over tan. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black - 0.11oz Mini Shadow Insurance - 2 x 0.06 oz Exotic Intense Eye Shadows in Copper Peony, Cop a Teal - 0.25 oz Mini Lash Injection Mascara - 0.35 oz Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Do you recommend this product ?
Pros and con of this
Start your review of Too Faced Beauty BFF Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, however the eyeliner was not my favorite, it would not stick very well, especially over my eyeshadow.” in reviews
“Of course I love the shadow insurance , & the mascara is ok .” in reviews
“Eyeshadows are super pigmented, eyeliner & mascara work great and love the bronzer!” in reviews
I really like the too faced bronzer. this comes along with the whole package. how can you not purchase this? it's a great deal for a little make over. love it!
LOVE THIS SO MUCH THESE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING AND I LKVE THEM SO MUCH I AM CARZY ABOUT THEM! I got these at Sephora! It is long lasting and great!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Great set by Too Faced. Has some of my favorite products and the mascara and eye liner. Plus the eye shadow colors are really pretty too. Nice for a gift!
South Houston , TX
Love this set, it's the best that I've ever tried. I love the eyeshadow primer, works great and has become on of my absolute favorites of all time.
This is such a great deal! I love too faced and when I saw this I instantly fell in love, I mean how can you not? This is a must have!
Calumet City
Oresentation is amazong i love tarte anything so this was an eye catcher for sure !! It is a must have for all my makeuo lovers
Oceanside
The primer the shadows the wands everything in this set is Amazing! The must haves in makeup are all packaged so cute together!
Fort Wayne, IN
I love everything about Too Faced!!! All of their products are amazing; this one in particular because it includes a lot.
Livermore, CA
Amazing deal! Great product, great brand, great price. If my husband let me get it I would but I already have too much make up
I absolutely love this product.  I use it all the time, and it never fails to work perfectly.  I highly reccomend this product.