BY TOO FACED

A six-piece collection of the perfect eyeliner, a mini shadow insurance, two sultry eye shadows, an extreme lash thickening mascara, and a matte bronzer. Friends don’t let friends leave the house without a pretty face. Too Faced has combined its bestsellers and must-haves in this exclusive set for Sephora. Along with two intense eye shadow shades and a waterproof mini Eye Shadow Insurance to keep color in place, the Beauty BFF set includes a Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Black, a mini Lash Injection for buildable volume and full lashes, and a matte Milk Chocolate Bronzer perfect for contouring and creating an all-over tan. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black - 0.11oz Mini Shadow Insurance - 2 x 0.06 oz Exotic Intense Eye Shadows in Copper Peony, Cop a Teal - 0.25 oz Mini Lash Injection Mascara - 0.35 oz Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Too Faced Beauty BFF Set
  • "The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, however the eyeliner was not my favorite, it would not stick very well, especially over my eyeshadow." in 1 review
  • "Eyeshadows are super pigmented, eyeliner & mascara work great and love the bronzer!" in 1 review
  • "Of course I love the shadow insurance , & the mascara is ok ." in 1 review
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
TooFaced products work amazing, they’re long lasting, very easy to use and apply, pretty afforadable. I bought mine from our local Ulta Beauty store. I haven’t used this product long but for how long I have it’s been great! I would definitely buy again.
Wensalee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set especially the bronzer.  It works perfect.  I will definitely buy this product.  The price is great for the product.  I recommend this product to anybody that needs a little bronzer and shimmer after you get a summer glow and their makeup is a little too light.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS BFF SET IS SO BEAULTIFUL I JUST CANT ! I LOVE LOVE . it’s such a beautiful collection I really am going to buy more . I love the way it brings a lot of things . All the items there are really well and super cute . I would totally recommend for anyone who’s trying to buy the collection
Stephanie K.
Henrico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this beauty set. I got it as a gift and have never turned away from too faced products since. It applies beautifully and looks very natural and pretty compared to other beauty products. It also does not break you out at all compared to other brands
Kev J.
Tampa
This is a nice set to find and use new products. Also, worth the money because for a nice value you get to try several products. It met my expectations because I got from it what I wanted to get from it. I would definitely recommend it to others who are looking to try products.
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was a bit expensive for what I got and I think I would've preferred to buy fewer things individually. However, the product I was most impressed with was the bronzer. It has the perfect glow and blends well!
Gi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set comes with some stellar products im not going to lie. I bought it because a friend had recommended it to me and for the money I believe it is really worth the buy. I bought my set directly from their website and although the products are all sample sizes, it really gives you the chance to pick and chose which ones you like without making that full product commitment.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a blast from the past! This set was my FAVORITE back in the day. I actually still have a use the Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer :) I loved this set, because it was pretty affordable and gave me a great variety of Too Faced products. The bronzer was definitely the star of the show, but I also really enjoyed the eyeshadows and liner. Love Too Faced!
Ella S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is so awesome it is too bad it's discontinued I really enjoyed the mat eyeshadows and I would love to buy it again I bought it at Sephora when it first came out it was a little expensive and it was not as long lasting as I wanted to be I would definitely recommend it to others it is such a great kit
Sarah D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Too Face Mascara is my all time FAVORITE-It's all thanks to this "kit"! I really loved the products that were included in it, they were all easy to use, a great portion, and a great indication of the high quality of the brand. I recommend this product for anyone who would like to explore new Too Face products.
Courtney S.
Is this better than the urban decay eye primer?
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Where can you buy this? And is it expensive?
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
How much does this go for??
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Do you guys recommend this for beginners