Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
A six-piece collection of the perfect eyeliner, a mini shadow insurance, two sultry eye shadows, an extreme lash thickening mascara, and a matte bronzer. Friends don’t let friends leave the house without a pretty face. Too Faced has combined its bestsellers and must-haves in this exclusive set for Sephora. Along with two intense eye shadow shades and a waterproof mini Eye Shadow Insurance to keep color in place, the Beauty BFF set includes a Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Black, a mini Lash Injection for buildable volume and full lashes, and a matte Milk Chocolate Bronzer perfect for contouring and creating an all-over tan. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black - 0.11oz Mini Shadow Insurance - 2 x 0.06 oz Exotic Intense Eye Shadows in Copper Peony, Cop a Teal - 0.25 oz Mini Lash Injection Mascara - 0.35 oz Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens
Chana F.
Chana F.
Beachwood, OH

I love two faced bronzers. They smell amazing like chocolate and the smell stays for a while. The pigmentation is great and the color stays throughout the day overall a very nice products
johanna G.
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA

Amazing deal! Great product, great brand, great price. If my husband let me get it I would but I already have too much make up
Tazmin B.
Tazmin B.

This is a great deal if you want to explore Too Faced products and find what you like and dislike.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Davis, CA

In particular, I LOVE the two-faced bronzer. I bought it when it was going on sale and I am glad I did so! It was also chocolate scented, and although it didn't smell like chocolate, it still smelled delicious!
Genevie M.
Genevie M.
Bakersfield, CA

Okay I bought this on sephora.com it is an online value set. It comes with all u see I the picture , 4 full sized products and two travel sized products for $40US . The milk chocolate SOLEIL is ok but wish it could've Been the chocolate SOLEIL . The shadows are super pigmented the liner is great ! Of course I love the shadow insurance , & the mascara is ok .
Labony K.
Labony K.

I really like the too faced bronzer. this comes along with the whole package. how can you not purchase this? it's a great deal for a little make over. love it!
Kristie p.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY

Great deal and products are amazing. Eyeshadows are super pigmented, eyeliner & mascara work great and love the bronzer!!
Hadley M.
Hadley M.

This set is a great value. All of the products included are fantastic! The eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented. The liner has become my holy grail. The primer is amazing, of course. My only issue is that I wish the bronzer was the darker shade since it is Too Faced's best selling product.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Deland, FL

Some of my favorite beauty products and a great deal. The matte bronzer is my favorite thing, it smells like chocolate.
Katie M.
Katie M.

I originally was just looking for a bronzer and immediately fell in love with Too Faced's bronzers since they smell like chocolate. Mmmmm delicious! But by spending only $10 more, this set gives you a full size eyeliner, 2 eyeshadows, a mini mascara, and a sample eye primer! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, however the eyeliner was not my favorite, it would not stick very well, especially over my eyeshadow. The mascara and eye primer are both amazing and the bronzer is the perfect shade for my pale skin. Awesome products at a great price.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

Is this better than the urban decay eye primer?
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Do you guys recommend this for beginners
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX

samantha s.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL

Where can you buy this? And is it expensive?

Join Now