BY TOO FACED

A six-piece collection of the perfect eyeliner, a mini shadow insurance, two sultry eye shadows, an extreme lash thickening mascara, and a matte bronzer. Friends don’t let friends leave the house without a pretty face. Too Faced has combined its bestsellers and must-haves in this exclusive set for Sephora. Along with two intense eye shadow shades and a waterproof mini Eye Shadow Insurance to keep color in place, the Beauty BFF set includes a Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Black, a mini Lash Injection for buildable volume and full lashes, and a matte Milk Chocolate Bronzer perfect for contouring and creating an all-over tan. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black - 0.11oz Mini Shadow Insurance - 2 x 0.06 oz Exotic Intense Eye Shadows in Copper Peony, Cop a Teal - 0.25 oz Mini Lash Injection Mascara - 0.35 oz Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Too Faced Beauty BFF Set
  • "The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, however the eyeliner was not my favorite, it would not stick very well, especially over my eyeshadow." in 1 review
  • "Eyeshadows are super pigmented, eyeliner & mascara work great and love the bronzer!" in 1 review
  • "Of course I love the shadow insurance , & the mascara is ok ." in 1 review
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a blast from the past! This set was my FAVORITE back in the day. I actually still have a use the Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer :) I loved this set, because it was pretty affordable and gave me a great variety of Too Faced products. The bronzer was definitely the star of the show, but I also really enjoyed the eyeshadows and liner. Love Too Faced!
ash:) P.
ash:) P.
Parker
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this set of products. Too faced makes good well quality products that do what they say.  The product last long and I use them almost everyday. Too faced bronzers are easy to apply and blend out smoothly. I would most definitely recommend this for everyone that is new to makeup!
Kiana M.
Kiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
in love with it. i got it for my older cousin on her birthday & she loves it. she use it everyday. yes, it easy to use & easy to carry around with you, when you need it. i got it at the mall.
Maggie👑 G.
Maggie👑 G.
Canoga Park
It was a really good product I've bought many things from too faced. Their foundation is my favorite it did meet my expectations. I would use it everytime I will do my makeup. Really easy to use
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Love this set! Comes with everything and even a perfect starter kit. Easy to use and very gentle :) love this box and I love tarte! It went beyond expectations!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product.  I use it all the time, and it never fails to work perfectly.  I highly reccomend this product.
Chana F.
Chana F.
Beachwood, OH
I love two faced bronzers. They smell amazing like chocolate and the smell stays for a while. The pigmentation is great and the color stays throughout the day overall a very nice products
jamie k.
jamie k.
Tiffin
This set was a gift and i love it. Out has everything i need and would recommend this product to anyone that wears makeup
Katie M.
Katie M.
I originally was just looking for a bronzer and immediately fell in love with Too Faced's bronzers since they smell like chocolate. Mmmmm delicious! But by spending only $10 more, this set gives you a full size eyeliner, 2 eyeshadows, a mini mascara, and a sample eye primer! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, however the eyeliner was not my favorite, it would not stick very well, especially over my eyeshadow. The mascara and eye primer are both amazing and the bronzer is the perfect shade for my pale skin. Awesome products at a great price.
Ranatta C.
Ranatta C.
Edison, NJ
This is a great set from Too Faced. The bronzed in milk chocolate is good but a little light for my medium skin tone. The eye shadows are richly pigmented and the eyeliner is super black. Mascara was just ok.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Is this better than the urban decay eye primer?
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Do you guys recommend this for beginners
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
samantha s.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Where can you buy this? And is it expensive?