BY TOO FACED

Keep your lips in kissable shape with this seductive lip balm infused with lip loving essential oils including guava, pineapple, ginger, and grapefruit to keep your kisses soft and supple. Use as a super hydrating lip tint, as a lip moisturizer under... see more...

• Does it feel light weight on the lips?2 Answers
Yana I.
Yana I.
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
I really like this. Its super moisturizing on the lips. Im not a huge fan of the packaging. The circular containers make it a little hard to pick up product. Other than that i have no complaints about it. I love the scent of it ❤
Sahara S.
Sahara S.
Bloomington
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
This lip balm is so good and moisturizing. It last all day on your lips with lots of moisture. This was the first time I used it and I actually liked it. It's super easy to apply and easy to use. I would recommend this to others.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
naples
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
Love this balm! The perfect pouty color. I got mine at Ulta beauty and salon. I saw it and thought to give it a go and I love it. It's super easy to use it isn't very pigmented but it will give a soft look,definitely buying again!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
Really like the smell and the way it works i apply every morning and night because ive noticed my lips have been more hidrated! I got mine for my borthday followed by other goodies!i will buy again!
Mody S.
Mody S.
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
I love this lip balm and how moisturized it leaves my lips feeling. This product is a long lasting balm and fulfills my lips needs. It a good value I feel for the amount it provides. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
Way too sticky for me. I hate sticking my finger in it, but it smells good. Really cute container it comes in. I have only used this once and I don't recommend it.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
CT
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
Keeps my lips moisturized hours. Highly recommend for people with dry and chapped lips. The packaging it was easy to apply. This was my first time using the product and it definitely met my expectations.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
Last a very long time! Great smell and stays on for hours. Helps with dry lips seals in moisture and is extremely gentle on the skin! Worth the price.
Sara B.
Sara B.
lebanon, PA
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
It's a nice shade pretty for cheeks and lips . I just grew bird with it and passed along to my daughter who uses it almost Dailey
Madisyn B.
Madisyn B.
Review for: Beauty Balm Waikiki Watermelon
It feels like wax and is very sticky I would not recommend this product. It is not expensive at all but for the price you could find something better.
Jazmin O.
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
Does it feel light weight on the lips?