BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Beauty Balm
  • "This lip balm is so good and moisturizing. It last all day on your lips with lots of moisture. This was the first time I used it and I actually liked it. It's super easy to apply and easy to use. I would recommend this to others." in 8 reviews
Marla S.
Rainbow City, AL
I love this balm. First off, it smells delish (chocolatey) and it's moisturizing, and just looks nice on. The color is like a mauve-y brown or nude brown, an it's just pretty but not overdone. And since it's in a tin I feel more casual putting on, not like some big production. I've had this for a few years and use it often...def hit pan with it. I've heard it's disco'ed but will try to search for it.
Maggie B.
This lip balm was the reason I got smooth lips.the packaging could get a bit better because when your hand are wet from washing your makeup brushes it is impossible to open. Yes my expectations were definitely met with the end result of my lips. I bought it in Sephora. If you want smooth hydrated lips I would definitely but it.
Melanie G.
Too faced lip balms are awesome! They make your lips so soft and they smell amazing. It is really easy to apply to your lips. I've used this for a while already and I love it. It really met my expectations and I thought it wouldn't but it did. I recommend this a lot.
Rhonda D.
Waverly, OH
The price for this product was a little high. I was expecting more from this than I received. I am a first time user and I normally don't use a brand once I have a bad experience with a product but I've heard amazing things so I will be buying again.
Jordan L.
Naples, FL
Love this balm! The perfect pouty color. I got mine at Ulta beauty and salon. I saw it and thought to give it a go and I love it. It's super easy to use it isn't very pigmented but it will give a soft look,definitely buying again!
Sahara S.
ERae H.
Sacramento, CA
This lip balm is nothing special compared to other lip balms. I received a sample of this. I think the formula is too slippery, doesn't last long, and not worth the price. I don't think I would purchase this product.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
This is great stuff I use it very often. My friends are always asking where I got it, it is just such a great thing to have in my purse all the time. Especially when I go out, I just put some on and go.
Brenda A.
Really like the smell and the way it works i apply every morning and night because ive noticed my lips have been more hidrated! I got mine for my borthday followed by other goodies!i will buy again!
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
Does it feel light weight on the lips?
Ann Y.
Does it leave you with a colour ?