Too Faced Aqua Bunny Bronzer uploaded by Dee.C♨️ C.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tropical Tease: Delicious Pina Colada scent transports wearer to the island of her dreams. A long-wearing, buildable, cream-to-powder water resistant bronzer that withstands heat, humidity and life s climate challenges. Unique cruelty-free fan brush swirls on this oh-so-wearable shade evenly for the smoothest application possible. Anytime, Anywear: Water resistant, weatherproof formula offers streak-resistance and extended wear on all skins. Cream-To-Powder Formula: Sheer and lightweight, the cream consistency glides on and forgives imperfections. Powder payoff controls shine for the freshest finish. Anti-Aging: Combination of Actifirm Ultra and Vitamin E hydrates skin and promotes cell regeneration for a youthful glow. Chamomile and Aloe Vera Extract soothe skin and offer anti-inflammatory benefits. Custom Controlled Application: Adaptable bronzing formula adjusts uniquely for

Too Faced Aqua Bunny Bronzer
  • "i have pretty fair skin so its hard for me to find a bronzer that doesn't make me look dirty." in 1 review
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Tracey H.
Ames
I swear by this bronzer. The color is sooo gorgeous and it's long lasting. You can definitely build up this product too if you'd like a very intense contour. I've tried this on girls with various skin tones and this looks good on any skin tone. I would highly recommend this bronzer!
Megan G.
Bunny Bronzer from Too Faced is always a good purchase! I would say go with a light hand, cause it is very pigmented. I would also recommend using it with a big fluffy brush. This isn't that great for contoring, since it is more on the yellow color spectrum!
Hannah S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really great bronzer that you can build and really get a lot of color without looking cakey. I also liked that it had more of a matte look then a shimmery one. I would recommend for people with medium skin tones as opposed to a more fair complexion.
• r.
This was such a beautiful bronzer but left me with an orange cast on my skin. For my friends who do not mind I will be for sure letting them know how amazing this product blended out and the scent was nice. The price is a little out there for me but it will do.
Gabrielle L.
['Troutdale', ''], OR
You cant go wrong with anything Too Faced. Love this company and all their products they put out. This bronzer has lasted me months. It goes on smooth and is super easy to blend out. Doesn't feel too heavy on your face either. Would buy again.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This bronzer is beautiful, has an incredible color and a beautiful glow. It is an easy product to apply and has excellent coverage. Packaging is very practical. It is an easy to use and easy to find product. It is a product with excellent price.
Brittany M.
My second favorite bronzer. It blends in perfect with my powder finish. I have an olive complexion and it works well with my color. On container has lasted two months and counting, and is fairly priced. I would recommend for most skin types.
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
This too face bronzer is amazing . For oily skin this works great . I have tan skin and it works great and lasts all day at work . It's very easy to blend out and doesn't leave harsh lines on your face . Definitely would purchase this again
Sara V.
Las Vegas , NV
I’ve used the chocolate bronzer and it’s awesome! It leaves a nice brown color in your skin. Smells awesome! I think it great on olive skin. Great for contouring! I would definitely buy again! Although it lasts for ever!!