BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfect Nude Go from sheer and natural, to full and flawless, with our flexible coverage foundation.  Our good-for-you, long-wearing formula offers the ultimate fusion of skincare benefits, sun protection and makeup innovation. Weightless pigments float over imperfections to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines, while instantly improving tone and texture.  Skin Balancing: Contains the innovative Regu-Seb which helps to control and reduce oil production leaving skin looking fresh and foundation just applied. Bamboo Silk: This nutrient-rich ingredient revives and renews skin tone to promote a balanced texture while imparting a comfortable feeling finish. Multi-tasker: Glides on evenly as a pressed powder or a powder foundation. Sunsafe: SPF 15 protects from the sun s damaging rays. Finishing Touch: Micro-milled powder layers smoothly to minimizes the ap

• Does this foundation cover as well as the urban decay all nighter...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Also how is the coverage? 3 Answers
  • Is this a good coverage for acne and acne scars?? 2 Answers
Too Faced Amazing Face SPF Foundation
  • "I really enjoy this brand and even though I no longer used the powder I did like it. " in 1 review
  • "It was the perfect color match for my skin tone and I was so glad that i could use it for light coverage since I do not need that much to begin with. " in 1 review
  • "This is the first Too Faced foundation I tried and the first ever powder foundation I ever used." in 1 review
  • "Would recommend this to anyone looking for long lasting coverage." in 1 review
  • "I use this as a setting powder for my liquid foundation and it is amazing!" in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Natalie R.
Pomona, CA
This powder is AMAZING. The colors are a perfect match I use light/medium on top of my foundation
This powder locks my foundation and makes my skin look smooth. This powder is very silky and has a medium coverage. I use the powder to touch up throughout the day and it does not cake up on me
I wanna try the loose powder as well
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I buffer on the Too Faced foundation with a flat brush. It blends nicely and is an easy palette to build up color on. It is lightweight and does not feel like a mask on my face. The coverage is medium so I do not use it if I have a lot of acne to hide. I would buy it again.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Im not a huge fan of pressed foundations which is why Im not rating this product high. I dont like the finish that it gives me and it has never been enough coverage for my skin. For people who do like it, try it out because its a great brand, I am just not a fan.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
I am all about some foundation that has SPF in it. It doesn't get any easier than putting on make up knowing your skin will be protected. This is another good option if you have oily skin. I didn't notice the shine or oil late in the day like I normally do.
Angel S.
Slidell, LA
Absolutely love it! Great finishing powder or to be worn by itself! Pretty good coverage and matches my light skin tone really well! Would buy again and definitely recommend it to everyone.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is just ok. I’ve had better. It seemed to be a little light, but, I use it over my liquid foundation. Just make sure you use a primer or it can look cakey. I would pass on buying this again.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I have purchased 6 of these compacts I keep them everywhere withe me (in the car, purse, book bag, gym bag) I am absolutely in love with this product the powder is perfect for touch ups during the day and does not leave my face feeling take your dry. The SPF in the powder give me extra protection for my skin and the powder itself is very lightweight and comfortable to wear the formula of this product is absolutely remarkable. I believe as of now they have changed the formula I have yet to try the new Coco formula but I have no doubt that it's just as amazing as this formulation.
Amanda M.
Vallejo, CA
I loved this product. Too faced really delivered this time. it was easy to use. the perfect shade and just enough to cover everything. the Matte finish was perfect for my complection. Again very easy to use and I will def be buying it again in the future.
Aubrey P.
This is my all time favorite powder foundation. It covers great and smells amazing. I never really need to apply more and I have combination skin. Maybe for oily just a touch up but that's every powder with oily skin. Definitely recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Is this worth the money? Also how is the coverage?
Tiffany S.
Artesia, NM
Is this a good coverage for acne and acne scars??
Wensalee B.
Does this foundation cover as well as the urban decay all nighter foundation?