BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A five-in-one complete coverage beauty balm that perfects, mattifies, primes, moisturizes, and protects with SPF 20. This is the first complete coverage beauty balm that evens skintone and banishes imperfections with an air-buffed second-skin finish. The result? Flawless-looking skin. The cream-to-powder formula provides long-lasting, complete, and buildable coverage with the benefits of five products: it perfects, mattifies, primes, moisturizes, and protects with SPF 20. Blend this lightweight formulation onto your skin with a snap-in-place Air Buff Brush specifically created with Too Faced’s signature cruelty-free Teddy Bear Hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Smart ingredients such as Rose Fruit refine the appearance of pores and create matte coverage, while Star Fruit Leaf moisturizes.

Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream
  • "i used this produce for my wedding day. best decision ever!!! i struggle with acne and this was able to help conceal my problem areas. it’s rather pricey, but totally worth it. i would absolutely buy it again." in 15 reviews
  • "This is the first foundation I have ever felt made my skin look flawless." in 1 review
  • "It gives me such a flawless face and I love the full coverage it offers, which is even more build-able if you needed it." in 1 review
  • "It is in the short of pricey range but id say its most definitely worth it. " in 1 review
Donna M.
DeRidder
This is a great creme, it is so easy to use, goes on smooth and does not leave an ugly line. It does not irritate my face, It has been the exact cream I expected it to be from Kat, it has lasted a long time and I dont have to replace to often. I would recommend to all my friends
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
I️ love Too Faced products and I️ feel like they could have done better with this. I️ feel like it sinks into lines and gets crepey throughout the day. It’s just not my favorite product. I️ would only recommend this product for a young person trying to cover acne or discoloration.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
I REALLY ENJOY THIS PRODUCT and these products are always good . If your looking for something that actually going to work this is the one . I really love everything about it . Works for any skin type . I would totally recommend for sure . Get it you’ll love it
✖️Emma P.
My face is super hard to find a makeup brand that works. This product really did well hiding any spots I didn't like(I have really red cheeks) but I really like it. The only problem is I found myself having to reapply it once or twice a day.
Chloe W.
goose creek
I know I say this a lot but this product is that really the best product I’ve ever had and I wish I could buy more but I can’t remember where I bought it from he definitely went over my expectations I was looking for something normal this feels like air on your face so it is amazing
Brittany J.
Wow this cream foundation is beautiful!! I have really large pores and some scarring from acne and this makes my skin look smooth and perfected! I love too faced products and this one did not disappoint!! Will buy again!
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this product. Most products like this will end up making my face really oily and greasy but this one left it feeling nice and smooth all day long. Absolutely loved this product and will definitely buy again!
Sarah G.
west york
Very light on your face once applied! The brush that comes along with the product isn’t the best, I end up using a beauty sponge to apply evenly but the over all product works wonders! Covers evenly and doesn’t feel like product is even on your face!
Heather M.
Love it. Used it for a bit and I could not want anything else for a BB cream. It's very nice and super soft and light. I used it very much and it definitely met all my expectations. I would recommend to others!
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Pros. Cute packaging. Cons. Never sets. Very very sheer. Expensive. Brush is awful. Pan gets disgusting and the hairs from the brush set in it. It has the powdery and oily look all in one. Breaks down horribly.
Kelly L.
Manitou Beach, MI
Doeѕ тнιѕ ғoυndaтιon worĸ on coмвιnaтιon ѕĸιn?
Madison P.
Will this product work as a medium coverage foundation?
Ambriel R.
Temecula, CA
does this work on very dry skin?
Jeizza M.
I have been looking for a new bb cream, the one I had they don't make it anymore and I was looking into this one. What are you guys thoughts about this one? I have a regular face not dry nor oily.
Desteny L.
Rialto, CA
Are these meant for full coverage?