BY TOO FACED #98 in BB Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A five-in-one complete coverage beauty balm that perfects, mattifies, primes, moisturizes, and protects with SPF 20. This is the first complete coverage beauty balm that evens skintone and banishes imperfections with an air-buffed second-skin finish. The result? Flawless-looking skin. The cream-to-powder formula provides long-lasting, complete, and buildable coverage with the benefits of five products: it perfects, mattifies, primes, moisturizes, and protects with SPF 20. Blend this lightweight formulation onto your skin with a snap-in-place Air Buff Brush specifically created with Too Faced’s signature cruelty-free Teddy Bear Hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Smart ingredients such as Rose Fruit refine the appearance of pores and create matte coverage, while Star Fruit Leaf moisturizes.

Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream
  • "I have very oily skin and it did nothing but make the oil problem worse" in 1 review
  • "This is the first foundation I have ever felt made my skin look flawless." in 1 review
  • "It gives me such a flawless face and I love the full coverage it offers, which is even more build-able if you needed it." in 1 review
  • "It is in the short of pricey range but id say its most definitely worth it. " in 1 review
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
I am enjoying this BB cream. It's not my favorite bb cream it's just ok. I used it under a different foundation. It's too sheer on it's own but I think it works well as a primer. The product is very hard feeling. You do have to work a brush for awhile to get enough product to apply. I used my regular foundation brush. I wasn't a fan of the tiny one that comes with it. I don't think I would repurchase it again. I think I will have this one for a long time anyway because it does come with a good amount of product and I don't seem to use a lot at a time even though I'm swirling my brush over and over to get a decent amount on my skin.
Daphne W.
Not too much if a fan of this. The one I purchased had more of a waxy feel to it, therefore it was pretty impossible to use the brush, so I had to use my fingers. It was just plain difficult and super messy. It doesnt stay well and literally becomes a hot mess!!! Not recommended!!!
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I bought this a long time ago, mainly out of curiosity. It comes with a little brush that works very well with the creamy consistency of the product. I am very oily, so I had to touch up throughout the day, but overall it wasn't bad. I found that it provided good coverage and applied easily. Someone with drier skin could get away with wearing this all day without powdering. I enjoyed using this, and would recommend it.
Amberly B.
This is a good product, however I'm not going to lie I was a bit disappointed. It took me a little while to get used to the overall texture of this Foundation. This is definitely a light to medium coverage. And be careful of the packaging although it's super cute The Ridges that it screws into along the sides can potentially get stuck and I seriously had to hammer the top of mine to get it back open.
Jennifer T.
Lewisville, NC
I don’t like wearing foundation on my face but this is doable and offers sunscreen which I need. The color is undetectable but it evens everything out. Comes with a brush and a place to keep it
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Not a big fan. It isn't horrible but It didn't sit well on my skin. I have combo more on the dry skin and I felt that it clung to my dry patches. A plus was that I did not pay full price for it. I came across it in a Nordstrom Rack. It was 50% off.  I have tried WAY better BB Creams. (BY FAR MY FAV IS PIEL MD BB CREAM trust me)
Donna M.
DeRidder
This is a great creme, it is so easy to use, goes on smooth and does not leave an ugly line. It does not irritate my face, It has been the exact cream I expected it to be from Kat, it has lasted a long time and I dont have to replace to often. I would recommend to all my friends
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
I️ love Too Faced products and I️ feel like they could have done better with this. I️ feel like it sinks into lines and gets crepey throughout the day. It’s just not my favorite product. I️ would only recommend this product for a young person trying to cover acne or discoloration.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
I REALLY ENJOY THIS PRODUCT and these products are always good . If your looking for something that actually going to work this is the one . I really love everything about it . Works for any skin type . I would totally recommend for sure . Get it you’ll love it
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
As a person who typically wears light to medium coverage makeup, I loved this product when I had it and literally used it until I was using a tissue to get the very last little bit out of it. The attached brush was a great tool to apply and would recommend it!
Kelly L.
Manitou Beach, MI
Doeѕ тнιѕ ғoυndaтιon worĸ on coмвιnaтιon ѕĸιn?
Madison P.
Will this product work as a medium coverage foundation?
Jesslyn G.
Does this Too Faced air buffed BB cream gives full face coverage? Does stay the whole day on?
Jeizza M.
I have been looking for a new bb cream, the one I had they don't make it anymore and I was looking into this one. What are you guys thoughts about this one? I have a regular face not dry nor oily.
Ashley R.
What is the texture of this? And how is the coverage?