Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream uploaded by Lezette B.Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream uploaded by Jaime G.Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream uploaded by Paige B.

BY TOO FACED #92 in BB Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A five-in-one complete coverage beauty balm that perfects, mattifies, primes, moisturizes, and protects with SPF 20. This is the first complete coverage beauty balm that evens skintone and banishes imperfections with an air-buffed second-skin finish. The result? Flawless-looking skin. The cream-to-powder formula provides long-lasting, complete, and buildable coverage with the benefits of five products: it perfects, mattifies, primes, moisturizes, and protects with SPF 20. Blend this lightweight formulation onto your skin with a snap-in-place Air Buff Brush specifically created with Too Faced’s signature cruelty-free Teddy Bear Hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Smart ingredients such as Rose Fruit refine the appearance of pores and create matte coverage, while Star Fruit Leaf moisturizes.

Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream
  • "I have very oily skin and it did nothing but make the oil problem worse" in 1 review
  • "This is the first foundation I have ever felt made my skin look flawless." in 1 review
  • "It gives me such a flawless face and I love the full coverage it offers, which is even more build-able if you needed it." in 1 review
  • "It is in the short of pricey range but id say its most definitely worth it. " in 1 review
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am enjoying this BB cream. It's not my favorite bb cream it's just ok. I used it under a different foundation. It's too sheer on it's own but I think it works well as a primer. The product is very hard feeling. You do have to work a brush for awhile to get enough product to apply. I used my regular foundation brush. I wasn't a fan of the tiny one that comes with it. I don't think I would repurchase it again. I think I will have this one for a long time anyway because it does come with a good amount of product and I don't seem to use a lot at a time even though I'm swirling my brush over and over to get a decent amount on my skin.
Lorraine D.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the brand. I like B.B. cream, so I was super excited when this product came out. Packaging is cute and I was also drawn to it because it included a brush incorporated (which is great for travel). Unfortunately, I was not impressed with the product. It felt heavy like cream foundation on my face. Coverage is okay considering that it’s marketed as a B.B. cream. The brush that it comes with is trash, making application streaky. I was finding to have to use another tool to take away the brush marks.
Jenaia G.
breckenridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product before and I had to buy it again ! They had this really nicely packaged and i thought it was super cute and compact !
It looks really great on my skin (doesnt cause any break outs). Also, to apply, I used a simple primer (e.l.f tone adjusting face primer) and instead of the brush that they provide you, i use a beauty blender or a blending sponge to blend it properly on my face. It comes out very even and covers my blemishes and creates a nice natural matte look!
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too much if a fan of this. The one I purchased had more of a waxy feel to it, therefore it was pretty impossible to use the brush, so I had to use my fingers. It was just plain difficult and super messy. It doesnt stay well and literally becomes a hot mess!!! Not recommended!!!
Sierra M.
Oklahoma City, OK
If I were to choose a word for this product.. I would go with "meh". I love all of too faced's other products but this one was a total let down. The brush that comes with it barely gets any product on it, and it goes on extremely cakey. It doesn't spread well, and I also noticed that by the end of the day it starts to separate in the areas of my face that are oilier. It might work for some people, but definitely didn't for me.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this a long time ago, mainly out of curiosity. It comes with a little brush that works very well with the creamy consistency of the product. I am very oily, so I had to touch up throughout the day, but overall it wasn't bad. I found that it provided good coverage and applied easily. Someone with drier skin could get away with wearing this all day without powdering. I enjoyed using this, and would recommend it.
Amberly B.
This is a good product, however I'm not going to lie I was a bit disappointed. It took me a little while to get used to the overall texture of this Foundation. This is definitely a light to medium coverage. And be careful of the packaging although it's super cute The Ridges that it screws into along the sides can potentially get stuck and I seriously had to hammer the top of mine to get it back open.
Jennifer T.
Lewisville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t like wearing foundation on my face but this is doable and offers sunscreen which I need. The color is undetectable but it evens everything out. Comes with a brush and a place to keep it
Abby R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh. I tried this and it was the LITERAL worst thing I have ever put on my face. I was convinced there was something wrong with mine... but nope. The product is like thick putty that doesn't spread. It make your pores look like craters. It's one of those products that you just KNOW is going to make your face turn into an oil slick. This stuff needs to be discontinued.
Taline A.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually don't use BB cream that often, but I will use it if I'm going for a light makeup look, in which case, i would use it in place of foundation. What I like is that it goes on pretty easy and does a good job and hiding imperfections. Im Just not big on BB cream so I don't use it or buy it that often, but when I do, I'll turn to this one for the above reasons.
Kelly L.
Manitou Beach, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doeѕ тнιѕ ғoυndaтιon worĸ on coмвιnaтιon ѕĸιn?
Madison P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this product work as a medium coverage foundation?
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the texture of this? And how is the coverage?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How longwearing on oily acne skin
Ambriel R.
Temecula, CA
does this work on very dry skin?