BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this product worth the money? 5 Answers
  • What is the differance between the eye shadow and pressed...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product?1 Answers
Soupy M.
Longwood, FL
This powder is amazing . It is a great setting powder I love it . I bought it and used if for the first time and now I can be with out it. I would definitely recommend this product I love it . I would buy it over and over again . I love this color.
Désirée G.
Providence, RI
I love make up and I love this brand. This is definitely a must have!! They have a wide variety of make up. I tried this specific product and I swear by it!
Alyssa T.
Springfield, MA
Really hoping to get this product soon because I have heard many amazing things said about it,I love the brand too faced and hope to see more
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
This mascara is great. It doesn't smudge on me and tbe volume lasts all day. It is easy to remove come the end of the day too.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Really great color, especially for those of us who happen to be super pale. Not too dark, but is definitely build able!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
I love this brand! I have sampled too faced brands and I feel in love with him. Works great and I would recommend this
Sharyn S.
Port Reading, NJ
This I use for full coverage AFTER I apply my foundation. It gives my skin a nice glow and a natural pink cheek look
Kaylyn Z.
MN
One of my favorite colors ever!! Love it so much except I don't like it quite as much as other brands
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder gave me a nice glow with a hint of shine to my face I would absolutely buy this again
Rosie.80 F.
How pretty I like the product presentation. I would probably use it as a pretty soft pick blush.
Alyssa S.
Is this product worth the money?
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
Do you think this product would show up well on olive skin tone?
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
What is the differance between the eye shadow and pressed one how do u apply it
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Would you recommend this product?