BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A micropigmented pressed powder. Eliminates unwanted shine, evens the skin, and sets foundation for all-day wear. Antiaging ingredients help keep skin healthy. Micronized pigments "float" on the skin to even out skin tone. An exclusive combination of complexion perfectors including seaweed extract, chamomile, vitamins A, C, and E, as well as soothing aloe vera help to increase elasticity, moisture, and firmness.

• I heard great reviews about this powder. There questions: How lon...1 Answers
  • did anyone experience a nasty flashback with this product?!!!1 Answers
  • I understand that this is invisible and translucent, but is ther...1 Answers
Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder
  • "I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a nice finishing powder or an extra something to give a highlight to their face. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love this powder because it sets my foundation very well and blends amazingly with my skin tone and makeup." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to anybody! " in 2 reviews
  • "A little high priced but if spent you won't regret it this powder keeps my makeup in place all day long and helps my oily face stay matte all day" in 1 review
  • "Love this product I use it to set my foundation and it doesn't leave me face Looking caking get buy would recomind to all friends " in 1 review
Alyssa B.
This is one of my favorite translucent powder. Before I had bought Laura Mercier's powder, I always used this one and it works great! I use this under my eyes to set my concealer, and I use this on my whole face as a finishing powder. The only reason I stopped using this a lot is because I got Laura Mercier's powder and I fell in love with that one. But honestly, this one is just as good, just cheaper.
Emily V.
This is an awesome powder and has a really nice natural finish, matte but not quite flat matte, it's not dewy or glowy or even satin, it just looks like skin and I love it. However, if you have a lot of ance or extreme dark spot then this product is not for you. It does not have that good of a coverage, therefore, it won't cover up that much. Also a heads up, this product is discontinued so it will be really hard trying to look for it. Overall I really like this product and would recommend it.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I got this cause I heard how flawless it leaves your skin and you know what it was right I love this. Last all day I highly recommend Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
I really love this product but I prefer the cocoa foundation powder. That one smells awesome, makes the skin super smooth and adds a decent amount of coverage. I‎t looks great on my dry skin too which is a bonus!
Meghan S.
This face powder works well, but I found myself having to apply more often than I liked for the price I paid! That being said, it does give a nice finish and works well for baking. If you're super oily, I'm not sure if I would recommend, but for normal or dry/normal skin this would work great. Just throw in your bag to touch up your T-zone throughout the day!
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder this powder is so great for my dry skin. It doesn't show my dry patches or lines like most powders usually do.
sribeauty S.
['Milpitas', 'CA'], CA
I have a love and hate relationship with this product!! It’s really a good quality product, sets my under eyes without over drying the area and gives the flawless finish to my face. But but here is the problem, this flashbacks in pictures!! It looks like a cake under my eyes in the pictures!! I wouldn’t recommend this for night time/flash photography
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I bought this at Sephora hoping this would help with my redness on my face. In the beginning I used it before and after I put my foundation on because that’s what the lady said in Sephora. But I noticed that it quickly caked up my make up so I just used it after putting my foundation on. It’s an OK setting powder I’ve use better from the drugstore
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I started using this translucent powder like 3 years ago before and that was my go to powder for my combination face. Then I transitioned to Laura Mercier and have stayed with her. I still keep this one on my purse if I need some during the day. There’s nothing wrong with this powder I just hope it would be loose instead of compacted.
Debra M.
West Deptford, NJ
I love everything TooFaced put their brand on. They always create a high end flawless product. This is yet another must have in the beauty bag product. Perfect for adding the finishing touches to your face prior to going out for the night or day. I have combination skin and love it. My daughter has dry and she loves it as well!
Sarah T.
Missoula, MT
How does this powder do on sensitive skin? A lot of products make my skin irritated and cause me to break out, so I'm hesitant to try new things.
Macy  H.
Rockwall, TX
How good is this product I've been wanting to purchase but hAcnt been 100% sure what are some good things about it?
Laura T.
Ottawa, ON
Does this product work well for setting under eye concealer? Does it crease or enhance lines under eyes? How did you apply it under your eyes (brush, damp sponge, beauty blender)?
Mary F.
Benld, IL
Will this powder look good on a very fair skinned person? 😍
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
I would like to try this compact powder , as that which is going to my skin tone ?