BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Capture the ethereal glow and ultra flattering light of a romantic candle lit dinner, anytime.  Apply this multi-tasking, breathable, vitamin enriched powder onto fresh skin or over foundation to set make-up and impart a soft-focused glow.  A powerful dose of skin saving antioxidants help to protect and soothe tired skin, while the golden-peachy tone warms and illuminates your complexion; reducing the appearance of fine lines and imperfections. Now that s a powder we could fall in love with! Absolutely Invisible Powder, Candlelight

• What is this powder used for? I am fairly new to makeup s...1 Answers
  • What does this powder do? is it meant to be a setting pow...1 Answers
  • Does this give a white cast 1 Answers
Charity O.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Just purchased a month ago at ulta an I’m very disappointed it has so much that gets watered as it breaks apart so easily :( I love too faced but this was very disappointing. I added a photo to show the fall away, as I always clean my mirror on all the products I have that include one just to show you how much occurs. This does sit on my shelf next to my vanity so it’s no knocking around in my bag at all.
Nikki S.
The powder does give your skin a nice glow, however I found it to be extremely dry. For the price, I feel there are other powders that will do the same if not better job of illuminating the skin.
Tae ..
Blurr imperfections as this powder acts as a shield to the things ur foundation may have missed i love this it is packaged great the price is good one of my all time fav products
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Lidia M.
Chicago , IL
I bought this product to apply after my liquid foundation. It really does the jobs. It is really easy to apply and it makes your face look less oily! I really hated the fact that my face looked caked after applying a layer of loose powder to make my liquid foundation look matte. With this product I can rock a matte look without looking and feeling like I'm wearing a lot of makeup.
Nasyeli B.
This pressed powder comes in a cute design and works just as it should. Even though it has a creamy look its completely translucent. It has natural finish and will place your makeup in place the whole day. Takes about 5/6 months to start vanishing depending on how often you use it.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
This is a pretty OK setting powder. Though I found I like the finish of the hourglass powders more. This is a great powder if you want a little bit of luminance. I would suggest this for a makeup novice to beginner as it's not overly shiny or easy to go overboard with.
Samantha M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product is seriously GOLD. When you put on liquid foundation you often run into having an "oily face". With this product, it takes the oily look and makes it go "buh-bye" It is a total life saver when youre out with the girls, or date night with the man... Run to the ""Powder Room"" and touch up your Beautiful Face :)
audrey e.
Zionsville, IN
Complete coverage for an affordable price, that most can afford. I have dry skin and this works amazing for me. A con is that it is a little bit colored weird. But I might have grabbed the wrong shade so that was partly my bad. I would maybe buy this again.
Macy M.
I love how light this powder feels on my face and that it truly is invisible. I love using it as a setting powder. It doesn't make my face feel like it's caked full of makeup, which is super nice, as is its natural finish. I would buy this again, indubitably.
Lauren S.
Bel Air, MD
Does this go well with fair/pale skin complexion?
Amelia  W.
Burks Falls, ON
I have never seen this product before. Does sephora have it? Does it work well on fair skin? What tone does the highlight show up as?
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
Does this give a while flashback?
🌺Skye🌺 R.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What does this powder do? is it meant to be a setting powder?