Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Perfecting Powder And Creme Concealer

How does this product last and is it good for all skin types ?
Start your review of Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Perfecting Powder And Creme Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“love love love the powder is full coverage but not heavy whatsoever! i'm a fan of full coverage foundation but you can actually wear the powder as a replacement!!” in reviews
“...work with and get into crevices. other than that, so far so good – i have oily skin and this concealer lasted really well without settling in wrinkles. again, 10 points for the packaging and i am overall really pleased with this one.” in reviews
“I love it. I use this one for my everyday look it has a full coverage under the eyes. I set it with powder right after for no creasage” in reviews
Apple Valley, MN
Finally I picked up a tube of the new Born This Way Concealer as I am still on the hunt for a holy grail concealer and this one isn’t too shabby! the shade Very Fair does actually have pink undertones as advertised (now just redo the foundation) and it is a great match for my complexion. The formula is creamy and easy to blend, it also baked really well. My biggest beef is the applicator, it is a doe foot that does not bend and it is tricky to work with and get into crevices. Other than that, so far so good – I have oily skin and this concealer lasted really well without settling in wrinkles. Again, 10 points for the packaging and I am overall really pleased with this one.
San Antonio , TX
So this is one of those products that I bought, and don't use much, but when I DO use it, I am glad I have it. If you have read my other influenster reviews, you will catch the theme that I am a FIRM believer in too faced. Their face products are just so perfect, not cakey, and do what they are supposed too without being cakey or uneven. I use the compact when I have a zit or texture and it does its job, just like every too faced product I love!
Chicago
Love this stuff. It conceals all my flaws and imperfections. It has a long lasting Wear. Almost 24 hours. This is important since I hav very oily skin. And the powder is a bonus. Gives off a matte finish which I love love love. I would recommend this to any and everyone who loves great coverage.
Oh my goodness!!!! If I could purchase this over and over and over I would. But I don't need too because the product last for so long. I don't think I can use any other product. The way it blends into my shin is to die for. I recommend everyone to get them at least one pallet!!!
I had mixed feelings about this product. It took me a while to find it and when I tried it it wasn't anything I didn't already have. It doesn't have a smell and it goes on smooth which makes it easy to blend. I probably wouldn't buy this product again. It was good but I find myself grabbing other products before this one.
St Johns, FL
A great product that works together with one another nicely which makes it a great duo. I think it is easy to use and works decently for dry skin. I would buy this again, for sure! I also recommend for anyone even if you don't like cream products.
Spring Hill, FL
I liked this product at first. And then it just wasn't the same. I tried to love it, I really did. Then I set it aside. I went back to it several times to give it another try but no luck. It go cakey and just looked awful, not at all what it's supposed to do and certainly didn't conceal.
Boardman , OH
The hype on this is crazy real! Very worth the price and I recommend! Easy to apply with a beauty blender and helps hide those imperfections! Packaging is even adorable I am going to buy again for sure 🖤
Plano
Good product, it really does work. However it burns like crazy the first time you use it so make sure your lips aren't dry when you use them. It doesn't last for too long though, maybe one or two hours.
Philadelphia , PA
I was in need of a new concealer that would cover up my acne and this one was perfect! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a concealer to cover up blemishes and not leave your face feeling caked on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...