BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love this powder. I wear it everyday. It doesn't cakenup or make me look Cakey it goes on smooth and flawless and if I wear it over night it doesn't break me out
aleiyah j.
aleiyah j.
Orlando, FL
this kid is so cool the product it's self is so amazing I can't believe I got the price that I did for this so unbelievable I will go back and buy the whole store
Sonya M.
Sonya M.
Too faced has an amazing color palette that is to die for. You should really try it out. They have the color for you
Stella E.
Stella E.
Saint Paul, MN
Finally I picked up a tube of the new Born This Way Concealer as I am still on the hunt for a holy grail concealer and this one isn’t too shabby! the shade Very Fair does actually have pink undertones as advertised (now just redo the foundation) and it is a great match for my complexion. The formula is creamy and easy to blend, it also baked really well. My biggest beef is the applicator, it is a doe foot that does not bend and it is tricky to work with and get into crevices. Other than that, so far so good – I have oily skin and this concealer lasted really well without settling in wrinkles. Again, 10 points for the packaging and I am overall really pleased with this one.
Carly P.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
So this is one of those products that I bought, and don't use much, but when I DO use it, I am glad I have it. If you have read my other influenster reviews, you will catch the theme that I am a FIRM believer in too faced. Their face products are just so perfect, not cakey, and do what they are supposed too without being cakey or uneven. I use the compact when I have a zit or texture and it does its job, just like every too faced product I love!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH
This is a great concealer and it is flawless!!!! Whether you are trying to cover up imperfections, dark circles, or fine lines, it really does the trick. It's not drying and it's not greasy either. It truly is perfecting. I recommend this to my girlfriends all the time.
Shane S.
Shane S.
Davenport, IA
I love all of too face products they are in my top 5 I alway have it on me just in case I need it if you have the chance to obtain this I would jump on it so what are you waiting for get out and get this stuff
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. It conceals all my flaws and imperfections. It has a long lasting Wear. Almost 24 hours. This is important since I hav very oily skin. And the powder is a bonus. Gives off a matte finish which I love love love. I would recommend this to any and everyone who loves great coverage.
Tina O.
Tina O.
Oh my goodness!!!! If I could purchase this over and over and over I would. But I don't need too because the product last for so long. I don't think I can use any other product. The way it blends into my shin is to die for. I recommend everyone to get them at least one pallet!!!
shelley r.
shelley r.
Milwaukee, WI
This product covers any and all imperfections! The compact is easy to pack when traveling. I found this product to be best for any face blemishes. I have a separate concealer that I use for my undereyes. I would definitely purchase this compact again.