BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanilla Banish imperfections and erase stubborn dark circles while customizing your coverage from sheer to full with this peptide and vitamin rich, luxurious formulation Smoothing Formula:   A naturally powerful combination of Vitamins A, E and Chilean Tree Bark plant extract moisturizes skin, fights puffiness and firms to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity.Flexible Coverage: Creamy, pigment-rich buildable formula smoothes on easily to provide sheer to full coverage depending on skin s varying conditions. Natural Look: Three, easy-to-blend, self-adjusting shades provide undetectable coverage that mimics the tone and texture of healthy, beautifully toned skin. Fills Fine Lines: An innovative blend of Natural Marine Peptides and hyaluronic filling spheres help to increase eye area s hydration level to smooth surface imperfections. Over two y

Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer
  • "This is a great concealer, it's nice and light with a perfect coverage, a little goes a long way, a pea size covers all my under eye area, it's so creamy so check for crease lines before you go out." in 2 reviews
  • "This concealer hides absolutely everything.. Blemishes under eye circles freckles scars everything." in 2 reviews
  • "It is also as it say, very buildable you can choose what kinda coverage you would like yo have personally for me i lije a medium to almost full coverage i just like the look it gives!" in 2 reviews
  • "i love this concealer.... its the only one i have found that can hide the redness on my face and it lasts a very long time" in 1 review
  • "Great concealer, it works extremely well on me even though I have oily skin." in 1 review
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, I'm a huge fan of KVD products and I've been using her concealer for forever and I wanted to give something else a try. Too faced was having a Labor Day sale and they were selling this concealer for only $10 so I had to give in. When I received this in the mail the first thing I noticed was the small packaging. A little disappointed at first but once I realized how PIGMENTED and thick the formula is the small packaging didn't bother me. You literally only need a tiny drop of product to get this stuff going. I did have problems blending though and it seemed as if the concealer instantly dried up (but still felt heavy, cakey, and wet at the same time?) which made the whole blending process even tedious. For me I didn't think this product worked out. I'm still going to give it another try and if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to a friend. This experience isn't stopping me from trying any other too faced products! Some products just work differently for everyone.
მარიამ ხ.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I have terrible dark under eyes with some sun marks right underneath, some what dry under area, and everything would creas, nothing would cover them not even color correcting shades. I tried this and had to order all 3. I have a trick I use they darker shade to correct and then I put foundation on and to brighten up the under eyes more if needed I use the lighter shade.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
This is one expensive little tube of concealer by Too Faced however a little goes a long way and it is well worth the money! I use it for those unsightly little blemishes that pop up every so often and my my it's amazing!! So amazing I bought it for all my friends last Christmas. It's my liquid gold and I will continue to purchase!!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for facial cover-ups for breakouts and other problem areas, even redness from my allergies. Blends easy with Too Faced Foundation and survives my long work days. Doesn't irritate my sensitive, breakout prone skin.
My only complaint is it does nothing to help with my dark under-eye circles... but you can't have everything
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great concealer it covers very well and doesn't cake. I would recommend trying this on in a store instead of buying online. I normally wear porcelain shades and mistakenly bought vanilla thinking it would be the lightest. I was wrong :/ Semi costly mistake. I ended up buying the perfect nude shade and it is perfect
Jerica J.
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love two faced and this is one of my most used and favorite liquid concealer its really pigmented so a little goes along way, I use it to cover those stubborn under eye dark circles just lightly pat with a blending sponge and top it with a powder foundation for great coverage.
Karen C.
Karen C.
El Paso, TX
this concelers is so smooth and radiant,i always get this one and the one that comes in a purple container the price is high but is worth it is asy to use and they have all the colors that I need all the time I always get it at Sephora and is flawless of that I'm sure
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this concealer, but not every day. I use this for special occasions. The coverage is really great and lasts all day but it is kind of think and tacky. Coverage is buildable if you work for it. I don't think I'll buy it again because I like others more.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the coverage and feel that I received when using this product! It is very easy to work with and provides substantial coverage to those tough to cover areas. I didn't find anything wrong with it at all and will definitely be purchasing some in the near future!
Marlenne L.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently own and really like this concealer. It's cute, I like that I can take it with me anywhere. It blends nicely into my skin and is build-able. It is pretty long lasting but the only this about this concealer is that it does crease under my eyes sometimes.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville , MI
I'm not really a concealer wearer and was curious on how well this worked and if it is highly recommended from avid makeup wearers?
Katelynn B.
Katelynn B.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the consistency of this concealer? Will it cover blemishes well?
yassmin H.
yassmin H.
Does this concealer come in shades for deeper skin tones?
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this concealer but how is it on oily skin? Does it smooth on the skin or does it take a while to blend?
Iasmina A.
Iasmina A.
Laval
Beauty Junkie Expert
How can I get this produit fast !??