BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanilla Banish imperfections and erase stubborn dark circles while customizing your coverage from sheer to full with this peptide and vitamin rich, luxurious formulation Smoothing Formula:   A naturally powerful combination of Vitamins A, E and Chilean Tree Bark plant extract moisturizes skin, fights puffiness and firms to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity.Flexible Coverage: Creamy, pigment-rich buildable formula smoothes on easily to provide sheer to full coverage depending on skin s varying conditions. Natural Look: Three, easy-to-blend, self-adjusting shades provide undetectable coverage that mimics the tone and texture of healthy, beautifully toned skin. Fills Fine Lines: An innovative blend of Natural Marine Peptides and hyaluronic filling spheres help to increase eye area s hydration level to smooth surface imperfections. Over two y

Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer
  • "it is bomb omg it really covers up my dark circles and it doesn't crack up under my eyes at all i like this " in 51 reviews
  • "this concealer goes perfectly with my skin tone. however the texture is very gross it is very shiny and matte." in 19 reviews
  • "i am really a fan of this product! usually my main concern is to cover my dark circles and this concealer really did that for me. the product was very buildable but definitely needed to set it with powder. a little goes a long way! i also liked that there were a good variety of shades. i definitely would recommend using a beauty blender and really blend it out because it does crease. i would recommend it for those who like a medium/full coverage concealer!" in 17 reviews
  • "It is also as it say, very buildable you can choose what kinda coverage you would like yo have personally for me i lije a medium to almost full coverage i just like the look it gives!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great concealer, it's nice and light with a perfect coverage, a little goes a long way, a pea size covers all my under eye area, it's so creamy so check for crease lines before you go out." in 2 reviews
Heather A.
Culver City
LOVE this concealer! The bottle itself could've been slightly bigger but I guess it doesn't matter now since it's discontinued. I've since switched to the Nyx Gotcha Covered concealer but wish this one was still around because of how full the coverage is.
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
If you want extreme coverage under the eyes you need this concealer. It’s pretty thick so blending with a beauty blender tends to make it tug a bit. However because it’s thick you don’t need much to get the coverage you need.
Havilynde S.
Upland
This “Absolutely Flawless” concealer is exactly what it’s named for! Amazing coverage and good color!! It brightens up my face and gives me exactly what I need! The price it good too! I totally recommend this!
Heidi S.
Prescott
I really love anything Too Faced including this concealer, it was super easy to blend out and worked great for blemishes and under the eyes, it did have a little less coverage than other brands but the finish and look is much more natural. I will continue to buy Too Faced!!
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
This concealer is great for covering up dark blemishes and dark under eye circles. It seems to cover them so well without it feeling Caked on. It is easy to blend with your foundation and you can choose how heavy of a coverage you’d like. The price is great for what your getting!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Fotini A.
I love too faced cosmetics. This concealer is adorable and falls in line with the rest of their products. I use it for my undereyes and to highlight the high points of my face
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Karla A.
The name says it all. Flawless. This concealer is so good. That when i tried it i was shocked, it was so great it’s one of my favorites. I don’t leave home without it.
Katelynn B.
Lakeside , TX
What is the consistency of this concealer? Will it cover blemishes well?
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
I'm not really a concealer wearer and was curious on how well this worked and if it is highly recommended from avid makeup wearers?
yassmin H.
Fishers, IN
Does this concealer come in shades for deeper skin tones?
Danny m.
Who tired this concealer and love the coverage it gives??
Megan G.
I'm always looking for a good concealer. Is this worth the price tag?