BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanilla Banish imperfections and erase stubborn dark circles while customizing your coverage from sheer to full with this peptide and vitamin rich, luxurious formulation Smoothing Formula:   A naturally powerful combination of Vitamins A, E and Chilean Tree Bark plant extract moisturizes skin, fights puffiness and firms to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity.Flexible Coverage: Creamy, pigment-rich buildable formula smoothes on easily to provide sheer to full coverage depending on skin s varying conditions. Natural Look: Three, easy-to-blend, self-adjusting shades provide undetectable coverage that mimics the tone and texture of healthy, beautifully toned skin. Fills Fine Lines: An innovative blend of Natural Marine Peptides and hyaluronic filling spheres help to increase eye area s hydration level to smooth surface imperfections. Over two y

• Does the concealer have good amount of coverage ... Be the first to answer!
  • Woow ūüėćūüėć love the packaging can't Wait to try it this ‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧1 Answers
  • How many ounces and whats the price?1 Answers
Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer
  • "This is a great concealer, it's nice and light with a perfect coverage, a little goes a long way, a pea size covers all my under eye area, it's so creamy so check for crease lines before you go out." in 2 reviews
  • "This concealer hides absolutely everything.. Blemishes under eye circles freckles scars everything." in 2 reviews
  • "It is also as it say, very buildable you can choose what kinda coverage you would like yo have personally for me i lije a medium to almost full coverage i just like the look it gives!" in 2 reviews
  • "i love this concealer.... its the only one i have found that can hide the redness on my face and it lasts a very long time" in 1 review
  • "Great concealer, it works extremely well on me even though I have oily skin." in 1 review
Laura B.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and Too Faced is literally my go to makeup brand. A lot of my makeup products are from them. This concealer is a miracle worker. It is not a full coverage concealer but it still has so much coverage, the difference is it just makes your makeup lot more natural rather than dramatic. It does come in a small container but because its so good you don't really have to use much of it, which helps safe product and have it last longer. Speaking of lasting longer this concealer can stay on all day long and it will look the same as when you first applied it
Heather A.
Culver City
LOVE this concealer! The bottle itself could've been slightly bigger but I guess it doesn't matter now since it's discontinued. I've since switched to the Nyx Gotcha Covered concealer but wish this one was still around because of how full the coverage is.
Bisma Z.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really a fan of this product! Usually my main concern is to cover my dark circles and this concealer really did that for me. The product was very buildable but definitely needed to set it with powder. A little goes a long way! I also liked that there were a good variety of shades. I definitely would recommend using a beauty blender and really blend it out because it does crease. I would recommend it for those who like a medium/full coverage concealer!
Josclynn L.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a not bad concealer. Good coverage. It's a little bit too dry for me, and it sinks into my creases sometimes after wearing it for a while. I like the tube packaging, it's very handy and easy to control the amount you wanna use.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
HUGE fan of this concealer. It truly works wonders in covering my dark circles (I'm a nanny, a blogger, and own my own business. Dark circles are my "normal". It's thick without being cakey, and a little truly goes a long way. I highly recommend for my fellow boss babes who do it all and sometimes see the exhaustion of it all reflected on their face.
Samantha M.
Honey Brook
Works Great for me love the formula I use it all the time running it so I gotta get some more but yeah a really good product I really think that anyone that is wondering about this product should really try it out. Thank you Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is s nice concealer to use if you have not much to conceal and are looking for a very light coverage concealer. Pretty easy to blend, but not very buildable from my experience. The concealer doesn't quite hide the dark circles under my eyes, but will work for those who don't have as much of a problem as I do, but want to brighten the under eye.
Dixie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This goes on well and is blend able without being heavy. You can apply it on top of moisturizer which is super important for me. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin and the smell is not overly powerful so that is a nice feature of this product as well. Like the coverage it gives and the end result to help make skin appear flawless.
yas s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it wasn't as great as the reviews said it was. had to return it. i'll give it some credit that it does cover up a LOT however, even when you bake (set) your under eyes, itll still crease and throughout the day just looks like you've been crying. very creamy and thick. even tried using setting spray didn't work
lexi d.
Andrews
AAHHHH this is a fav omg!! I'm in the Sade honey and its amazing it covers everything a little thick but thats how I like it!! the packaging is sleek and its really easy to blend shades match very well and yes I just don't know where to purchase and it makes me very very sad because I absolutely love this!!!
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
I'm not really a concealer wearer and was curious on how well this worked and if it is highly recommended from avid makeup wearers?
Katelynn B.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the consistency of this concealer? Will it cover blemishes well?
yassmin H.
Does this concealer come in shades for deeper skin tones?
Arlene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this concealer but how is it on oily skin? Does it smooth on the skin or does it take a while to blend?
Iasmina A.
Laval
Beauty Junkie Expert
How can I get this produit fast !??