BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Samm W.
Kingfield, ME
I wanted to like this palette. I saw the colors and knew this was something I needed for my collection. They are fun, bright summery colors! But, the pigmentation is so bad, and they are chalky. They don't blend well and they just weren't worth the time...
Rocio E.
Port Arthur , TX
I love the eyeshadows. There very creamy and pigmented. Easy to apply. Perfect for traveling. It was a gift. So worth buying though. It did last long. Will recommend it. Perfect as a gift.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
This is such an awesome product for any makeup lover!! The colors are even prettier in person that what they appear as in the photo's online! I was very impressed and have fallen even more in love with the Too Faced company :)
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
This is a oldie but goodie the shades or really pretty with awesome staying power, I have had mine for a few years and the colors are as vibrant as the day one
Anette Z.
Houston
Too faced will for ever have my favorite packaging! It's just always so cute and adorable and feel happy when I'm using something of theirs todo my makeup! Lol
Izzy M.
South Jordan
I love Too Faced eyeshadow palettes! Theirs such a variety in them, there’s something for everybody. The pan size isn’t very big but the pigment is amazing!
Isabel M.
Euclid, OH
This eyeshadow palette is great when you are trying to step out of the neutrals comfort zone with the pops of color. I can create so many looks with these.
Hope N.
Terre Haute, IN
very nice pigmentation and very easy to bend out. but, you have to make sure to put a eyeshadow primer before putting on the shadow to help blending more.
Bonnie L.
Color payoff is phenomenal, and as crazy as it might look, all the colors are super flattering when applied and blended! Great palette for tons of uses!
Emerald M.
Starke, FL
I really liked this one. It had all of the colors I needed and they looked great. I use this pallet almost every day and it really brings out my eyes.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.