BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Karina V.
A good solid travel palette I wish there were more mattes to blend the shadow but overall it’s not bad. I love the packaging and since it’s a tin container it’s a lot easier to travel with which Is a definite bonus!
Miriam M.
Brawley
Hermosas sombras que tienen un aroma encantador me parecen que son colores de temporada siempre traen su hermoso catálogo a relucir toda una belleza tanto su presentación como su esencia me parece extraordinario producto ❤️
Donna C.
Redwood City, CA
Good compact palette, very convenient size. Super pretty colors. You can do so many different colors with this palette. However it's not my favorite, I don't reach for it as often. But it's a good piece to have.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
These eyeshadow palettes are amazing and so pigmented some of the best eye shadows I've ever used couldn't be any better and the packaging is perfect on all aspects I will be buying again!
Tatiana K.
Huntsville
I absolutely love this product the SMELL IS AMAZING basically all her products are they are easy to apply and and simple to follow last all day and I would recommend spending the money on this
Jackie B.
Hagerman
The colors were amaizing, everything was perfectly nice and buttery, The palette it self is very nice and beautifly pciked. the colors are very pigmented.
ruth p.
Cullman alabama
This palette in my honest opinion is great to use for going out at night because of the colors it has but they are pigmented and easy to apply in one brush stroke:)
Marjo P.
I love this Palette. I'm so bummed that it is limited edition. The colors are gorgeous. They are creamy and blend together nicely. I wish they would make this permanent.
Victoria M.
Canton, OH
Love love love my A la Mode eyes palette from Too Faced, and talk about perfect colors for tanned skin in the summer time!! This is one of my favorite palettes for summer!! : ))
Gabriella K.
Great Neck, NY
I bought this eyeshadow from Sephora and I love it! Very pigmented color and blends very well. So easy to apply and use! Lasts the whole day and I never have to reapply.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.