BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Nivien A.
I love this palette! All the colors look extremely vibrant. Since there are many different shades, the amount of looks you can make are endless! The colors go on really well and are greatly pigmented. The price is most definitely worth it.
Rocio E.
I love the eyeshadows. There very creamy and pigmented. Easy to apply. Perfect for traveling. It was a gift. So worth buying though. It did last long. Will recommend it. Perfect as a gift.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I can honestly say being a person that does YouTube videos, and watches them very much so, I do not own a Too Faced palette that I do not love *letsgetlost93 YouTube
Ellie C.
Too faced shadow palettes are so beautiful! I like this palette but all three of the lighter highlighting shades look similar on the eyes. I really wish there were a few more matte shades in this palette but overall the colors blend nicely and provide cute looks.
emma m.
Windermere, FL
this pallete is good as far as pigment adn color are concerned however the fallout is unreal. since there are mattes and shimmers the fallout creates shimmer mattes. the packaging is cute and and product is nice, the colors are different and orginal too.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I love this palette! The only colors I didn't like were the pink and blue because I don't use them that often! Other than that the colors are pigmented and blendable!
Lindsey  S.
Fun, summery palette. Love the colors in this they are so gorgeously pigmented and a great mix of highlight, shimmer and a few mattes. Easy to mix and match to create a plethora of looks from subtle to sassy.
Victoria M.
Canton, OH
Love love love my A la Mode eyes palette from Too Faced, and talk about perfect colors for tanned skin in the summer time!! This is one of my favorite palettes for summer!! : ))
Stacy L.
Can I just be honest here and say that this is such a beautiful product! AGH, do not hesitate to purchase it if you've been weary about it because it has such beautiful shadows along with texture. You'll be hooked on it!
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
I wanted to like this palette. I saw the colors and knew this was something I needed for my collection. They are fun, bright summery colors! But, the pigmentation is so bad, and they are chalky. They don't blend well and they just weren't worth the time...
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.