BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
emma m.
Windermere, FL
this pallete is good as far as pigment adn color are concerned however the fallout is unreal. since there are mattes and shimmers the fallout creates shimmer mattes. the packaging is cute and and product is nice, the colors are different and orginal too.
Banely C.
It is a perfect palette, variation of colors and looks that you can get out of this one. It blends good through the colors, has a good pigmentation and it does not spill around the eye.. i really recommend the product!
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I love this palette! The only colors I didn't like were the pink and blue because I don't use them that often! Other than that the colors are pigmented and blendable!
Nallely G.
Brea, CA
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands in the world! This palette is super fun for the summer time. The dark blue shade is an amazing shade. Wish they could be a bit more pigmented but over it is a cute palette if you are a Too Faced collector.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I love this pallet. The color pay off is super nice and I love the blue . The packaging is amazing but it's kinda pricey . Not sure of any alternatives ! And I probably wouldn't buy again . All though I do recomend
Lindsey  S.
Fun, summery palette. Love the colors in this they are so gorgeously pigmented and a great mix of highlight, shimmer and a few mattes. Easy to mix and match to create a plethora of looks from subtle to sassy.
Yadira D.
El Campo Texas
Very stunning colors. Makes you have a sparkle to your eye that makes you love it. The Sephora store is where you can find this beautiful and amazing packaged product. I will absolutely purchase again.
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love traveling with this little palette in the summer or when I am going to warm or tropical locations. The colors are amazing when you're tan! The formula goes on well and the colors are great together!
SUPER PIGMENTED!! I love this product so much! It blends so well and I love how it is sort of neutral yet, has a pop of color in this palette. I enjoy this product very much and I’m running out :( I hope to buy another one soon!!
Mina H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Very beautiful palette and the colors are perfect for me. I use it for a long time and enjoy it, the formula is very nice and very the pigmentation is good too. I just didn't like the black color.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.