BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Christine M.
I really love this palette. It's really fool proof too. They give you several looks with directions to make it easier on beginners and makeup aficionados alike. The quality it fantastic. They apply like a dream and stay put. The colors are amazing and fun as well. I highly recommend this palette.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
I'm absolutely obsessed with all of the TooFaced palettes! There is never a bad shade and the insert they include that teaches you where to put each shade for different looks is wonderful. These shades are bright and colorful, a nice change from the BedRoom Eyes palette I recently purchased.
Magen D.
These colors are to die for. So soft and when you put it on its like baby powder. Of course they are pigmented too which is always a PLUS! I love how small and compact it is so its easy to travel with and the packaging is so cute!
Karen S.
I purchased this eyeshadow palette and returned it. It was limited edition and I loved the packaging but unfortunately it wasn't the best pigmented palette. They colors were gorgeous but not pigmented enough, specially the blue
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
This Too Faced Eye Shadow Collection in "St Tropez" can be likely to a lovely summer sun setting with coral, pink and copper hues. The 9 shadows in this collection work together well to create a flawlessly beautiful look for day or night. The colors are very pigmented, blend easily & the compact is very portable.
Whitley C.
Charlotte, NC
I love too faced's eye shadows, but this falls short of many of my others. The colors are so cute, but they are all very similar when you're using them. The whites/ nudes are almost indistinguishable on fair skin, and while the other colors are similar, they do work well together. I usually stay away from crazy eye colors for everyday, but this has some wonderful pops of color for when you're going after that look.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the color scheme of this palette the shadows are absolutely stunning on all skin types and the do recomend this product I also really like the packaging I am also willing to pay the price
Crystal G.
Whittier , CA
This is such a cute palette. This palette has very pigmented shadows and although the color scheme is out there, it is actually quite versatile. I use the top row the most but the other colors are very pretty.
Mari t.
Eagle, ID
Don't use it's as much but when I used it it was really easy to blead. Very pigmented and worth and more of your money great if your a start at makeup don't really like the brush but that a right because they sell azmimg brush to do the work
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
Too faced eyeshadow is thus far my one great love in life, I have never met a palette by them I don't like, and this babe is no exception. It is pigmented, creamy, and easily blended. All of the things I love. I will say it can have a little bit of fallout, so be careful with that. But otherwise, thanks this palette go out and KILL IT.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.