BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Whitney O.
palm city, FL
This little palette is fantastic. I love the combinations of colors and the guide that shows you have to do certain eye looks. The colors suit my brown eyes a great deal and the quality of the shadows is top notch. They blend easily and last all day or night without primer!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I am in love with this limited edition pallet I happened to snag off my friend.the colors are so pigmented and the high light colors are so shimmery awesome for the brow bone.this is my go to still to this day .the orange gold is gorgeous for the lid and I use the pink also for crease.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
Love these shades! Although this isn't a new release and has been out for a while, I really like the colors and the pigmentation. I can also create neutral looks for day, as well as more dramatic looks for night. There are so many options, even with just a few shades!
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
One of my favorite everyday pallettes. First the names are cute and make it fun. And then the colors are a nice mix of soft neutrals and colors. So you can use this during the day for awoke and then use it to transform it into a more dramatic look. And the colors are pigmented and last all day.
Stephanie H.
I'm a big fan of this palette. I think it's very underrated. I love the deep colors. You can get some really pretty smoky looks and some pretty sunset inspired looks using this palette. I especially love the deep midnight blue in the palette!
Julie D.
Saint Marys, GA
The colors are intense in this pallet. It's definitely a little too much for my everyday look but I enjoy having this in my collection nonetheless. As always TwoFaced makes shadows that stand up well for hours of wear (even longer with a good primer) and they still look great at the end of the day.
Nicoles C.
Naples, FL
I have a la mode and bonjour would love to buy more i swear too face has the best eyshadows hands down love to try more of their products but they are pricey but let me tell you you are buying quality here i would buy again and thats a fact. all my family love it
Elaena W.
Sycamore , IL
I love this palette for an everyday eye shadow look! it have brown eyes and it complements them beautifully. I bought this at ulta and the price was just in my budget! this lasts all day and with an eyeshadow primer its just perfect. i would recommend this!
Alyssa L.
This little palette is great for pops of color. You can great some really beautiful fun looks. Pigmentation is nice. It's a little more on the affordable side of highend makeup. I enjoy this palette more in spring & summer.
Christine M.
I really love this palette. It's really fool proof too. They give you several looks with directions to make it easier on beginners and makeup aficionados alike. The quality it fantastic. They apply like a dream and stay put. The colors are amazing and fun as well. I highly recommend this palette.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.