BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Gabriella K.
Great Neck, NY
I bought this eyeshadow from Sephora and I love it! Very pigmented color and blends very well. So easy to apply and use! Lasts the whole day and I never have to reapply.
Mckayla B.
Grulla, TX
This palette is such an amazing buy! It has amazing pigmentation! I use this palette almost every day! Perfect for an everyday wear and it is of great value for an awesome price! Highly recommend this beautiful palette!
Kelsey D.
Aldan, PA
I bought this palette for one of the colors, and unfortunately, it wasn't worth it. The palette is similar to many others and doesn't really have something to make it better. I would recommend this for makeup beginners.
Cathy F.
Nanticoke, PA
The best eyeshadow ive ever used. Now its the only eyeshadow i use and i use it quite often love it! I also got my daughter using it as well, I'm pretty sure the last place that i got mine was at ulta and like i said i will continue to use it and also continue to purchase it as well.
Juanita M.
Not the best pigmentation. There's definitely some but you just have to build up. I'm dark skinned so don't use much of the lighter colors. I only use two shadows from here so it's a waste.
yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Such a great palette for spring and summer! Great quality, shadows are very soft and buttery. They blend perfect together, only down fall is all shades are shimmery so you have to use another palette but that's not a issues for me. I have been using the 3 darkest shades a lot for the fall and I have been loving it
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Not my usual pick in colors when I choose eyeshadow, but I'm glad I took a chance on this palette. It includes three sets of looks in different hues for anytime wear. It also includes a matte shadow and a highlighting shadow. I love it, and would recommend it to anyone who's looking for new shadows.
Melissa O.
These are the only Too Faced eye shadows I've ever liked. The color selection is good and unique - they compliment each other without being too similar. This is also the only Too Faced eyeshadow palette that has a nice color payoff. It was limited edition, however, so the good review is almost moot.
Jackie B.
My favorite summer time palette! I haven't really put a dent in the navy blue color but every other one has been put to good use. They are very pigmented and have little fallout. They blend easily and it is so convenient to get the palette and know exactly which colors look the best next to each other.
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.