BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Marjo P.
I love this Palette. I'm so bummed that it is limited edition. The colors are gorgeous. They are creamy and blend together nicely. I wish they would make this permanent.
avery W.
Waukesha, WI
I really like how unique this palette, and the colors are out of the box. There is pretty much no room for improvement and this is my first time using it. It's probably the best of alternatives and I'll be buying it again.
Jackie B.
Hagerman
The colors were amaizing, everything was perfectly nice and buttery, The palette it self is very nice and beautifly pciked. the colors are very pigmented.
Maya B.
Mooresville, NC
This eyeshadow pallet is a staple in my makeup routine!! I use it all the time and it stays on with or without and eyeshadow primer and it goes on well and blends easily!!
Gabriella K.
Great Neck, NY
I bought this eyeshadow from Sephora and I love it! Very pigmented color and blends very well. So easy to apply and use! Lasts the whole day and I never have to reapply.
Mckayla B.
Grulla, TX
This palette is such an amazing buy! It has amazing pigmentation! I use this palette almost every day! Perfect for an everyday wear and it is of great value for an awesome price! Highly recommend this beautiful palette!
Kelsey D.
Aldan, PA
I bought this palette for one of the colors, and unfortunately, it wasn't worth it. The palette is similar to many others and doesn't really have something to make it better. I would recommend this for makeup beginners.
Cathy F.
Nanticoke, PA
The best eyeshadow ive ever used. Now its the only eyeshadow i use and i use it quite often love it! I also got my daughter using it as well, I'm pretty sure the last place that i got mine was at ulta and like i said i will continue to use it and also continue to purchase it as well.
Juanita M.
Not the best pigmentation. There's definitely some but you just have to build up. I'm dark skinned so don't use much of the lighter colors. I only use two shadows from here so it's a waste.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Such a great palette for spring and summer! Great quality, shadows are very soft and buttery. They blend perfect together, only down fall is all shades are shimmery so you have to use another palette but that's not a issues for me. I have been using the 3 darkest shades a lot for the fall and I have been loving it
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.