BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Banely C.
Norwalk, CT
It is a perfect palette, variation of colors and looks that you can get out of this one. It blends good through the colors, has a good pigmentation and it does not spill around the eye.. i really recommend the product!
Nallely G.
Brea, CA
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands in the world! This palette is super fun for the summer time. The dark blue shade is an amazing shade. Wish they could be a bit more pigmented but over it is a cute palette if you are a Too Faced collector.
Miriam M.
Brawley
Hermosas sombras que tienen un aroma encantador me parecen que son colores de temporada siempre traen su hermoso catálogo a relucir toda una belleza tanto su presentación como su esencia me parece extraordinario producto ❤️
Karina V.
A good solid travel palette I wish there were more mattes to blend the shadow but overall it’s not bad. I love the packaging and since it’s a tin container it’s a lot easier to travel with which Is a definite bonus!
Norma B.
I love this but I kinda feel that sometimes it spread in my eyes. My mom actually bought it for me. It had this nice packaging. If it would be a bit dry it would be perfect. I guess I would to people who retouch it like me.
Tabitha M.
This was one of my first palettes that I bought that wasn’t neutral. The colors are gorgeous and go on really well. With primer applied beforehand, I had no issues. Very pretty packaging.
Marjo P.
I love this Palette. I'm so bummed that it is limited edition. The colors are gorgeous. They are creamy and blend together nicely. I wish they would make this permanent.
avery W.
Waukesha, WI
I really like how unique this palette, and the colors are out of the box. There is pretty much no room for improvement and this is my first time using it. It's probably the best of alternatives and I'll be buying it again.
Jackie B.
Hagerman
The colors were amaizing, everything was perfectly nice and buttery, The palette it self is very nice and beautifly pciked. the colors are very pigmented.
Maya B.
Mooresville, NC
This eyeshadow pallet is a staple in my makeup routine!! I use it all the time and it stays on with or without and eyeshadow primer and it goes on well and blends easily!!
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.