BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Dany R.
Such a beautiful eye-palette, cute and so tiny that can go with you to all parts in your bag! It has three highlighters that are AWSOME!! I love this product! I recommend 100% this product!!!!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I was excited for this, but too faced has begun to go down hill for me. The price point is usually high for a mediocre product. The pigmentation just wasn't as good as similar products. It's a cute collection to have but I wouldn't buy it again.
Banely C.
Norwalk, CT
It is a perfect palette, variation of colors and looks that you can get out of this one. It blends good through the colors, has a good pigmentation and it does not spill around the eye.. i really recommend the product!
Quashea M.
Columbus, OH
I really do enjoy this palette the eyshadow isnsuper pigmented the only thing I don't like are that my eyeshadow brushes dont fit in the pan, sonit can be kind of tricky to get the shadows on your brush. Other than that it's a really nice palette with buttery smooth pigments.
Nelly  G.
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands in the world! This palette is super fun for the summer time. The dark blue shade is an amazing shade. Wish they could be a bit more pigmented but over it is a cute palette if you are a Too Faced collector.
Karina V.
A good solid travel palette I wish there were more mattes to blend the shadow but overall it’s not bad. I love the packaging and since it’s a tin container it’s a lot easier to travel with which Is a definite bonus!
Norma B.
I love this but I kinda feel that sometimes it spread in my eyes. My mom actually bought it for me. It had this nice packaging. If it would be a bit dry it would be perfect. I guess I would to people who retouch it like me.
Miriam M.
Brawley
Hermosas sombras que tienen un aroma encantador me parecen que son colores de temporada siempre traen su hermoso catálogo a relucir toda una belleza tanto su presentación como su esencia me parece extraordinario producto ❤️
Donna C.
Redwood City, CA
Good compact palette, very convenient size. Super pretty colors. You can do so many different colors with this palette. However it's not my favorite, I don't reach for it as often. But it's a good piece to have.
Marjo P.
I love this Palette. I'm so bummed that it is limited edition. The colors are gorgeous. They are creamy and blend together nicely. I wish they would make this permanent.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.