BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Victoria N.
Great palette! Great pigments! A little outside of my comfort zone with is a good and bad thing for me. My favorite palette for spring but I lean more for neutrals in the fall and winter! I would recommend to someone who wants to experiment with brighter colors.
B m.
Azusa, CA
It's bendable, rich in pigment, you have 9 eyeshadows to play with they are great together or even wearing one eyeshadow by itself, unlike some other palette that offers few great ones and rest are not doable, this one offers great colors specially for summer
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
If you can get your hands on this limited edition palette I say go for it! This palette is an example of when too faced does palette right! The shades are gorgeous the blend beautifully, and this is a palette that inspires me to create several different looks without have to grab another palette!
chloe M.
Bellingham
I love the formula they used in this product and I always love the packaging that Too Faced uses. It's always luxury packaging, and sturdy. I'm a big fan of burnt orange shades and red or warmer colors, and this palette suited those needs well!
Sarah V.
Glade Spring
I would definitely love to get this product even though I’ve never owned it, I would have to say it does come in nice packaging and smells really good, I’ve never used this product, but if I did I would say I would definitely buy it again!
Kylah K.
I love the nine color palettes thay too faced has. Maybe you can't do as much, but they are cute and convenient. They fit in most makeup travel cases, so i can take it anywhere without having to worry.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Too Faced has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Amber F.
Kansas City, MO
This palette has lovely colors in the pan, but they watch and apply to the eye not as pretty. If i put a cream eyeshadow base under it, I have no problems using it. Kickup is pretty minimal. This is a nice neutral palette for everyday, but I adore that pop of bright pink!
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I remember getting this palette and loving it! I used it so much during the summer and spring times! It was a product I wish they would have kept permanently. I loved their palettes like this. They are affordable and super great quality!
Quashea M.
Columbus , OH
I really do enjoy this palette the eyshadow isnsuper pigmented the only thing I don't like are that my eyeshadow brushes dont fit in the pan, sonit can be kind of tricky to get the shadows on your brush. Other than that it's a really nice palette with buttery smooth pigments.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.