BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Vata I.
Craiova
Too faced just keeps on bringing this bomb packaging and this wonderfull amd high pigmentet colours.It may be a little pricey,but I think it's worth it.The colours from this palette male my eyes pop .
Keven H.
Richmond, VA
Just buy this already! This pallet is amazing! The colors are completely wearable. You get such a high pigmentation out of all of the shades, plus they're so easy to blend. I highly recommend this product.
inayah m.
london
this palette is designed very well and the colours go well together as well as by themselves on their own. this product us very pricey but the product is worth your money as the eyeshadows are very pigmented and I would recommend this as I like the product
Phoebe K.
20 Primrose Street, London
I have got my hands on this palette when it first came out and it is so beautiful and the quality is really good. The shadows are easy to blend and pigmented.
Mari M.
This Too Face palette has unique shadows so sexy I use this atlist ones a week because I can make natural and smoky eyes... Lovely blending by the way...
Chelsey P.
Santo Domingo
great colors for starters except for the hot pink. it has a very smooth, buttery touch to it. it has very little fallout. great for neutral looks.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
All amazing colours in one palette. I like this very much and have used the most out of all my collection. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Kelci B.
aberdeen
amazing pigment such a bold color. Not to bad in price for being a little palette... I got mines in TK max for about £13. I would buy this again
Nuria G.
Muy buena. Super picmentado. no muy polvoso. colores super bonitos y coloridos y facil de comvinar y hay lucs super vonitos con estas sombras
Fiona D.
Good on a night out where i wanna look fabulous. normally where it for dinner and movies. very light on my eye but pigmented
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.