BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Tatiana K.
Huntsville
I absolutely love this product the SMELL IS AMAZING basically all her products are they are easy to apply and and simple to follow last all day and I would recommend spending the money on this
ruth p.
Cullman alabama
This palette in my honest opinion is great to use for going out at night because of the colors it has but they are pigmented and easy to apply in one brush stroke:)
Brittney T.
Kermit
Ok the label on this is not right I could not find this on here because it has been discontinued but the name is too faced Summer eye yes it's authinc I love it it's very buildable and I'm thinking about buying another one before it's just gone you can't find this at any retail store any more I just hoping that I can find this on the internet again and not be charged more than 30dollars for it.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Inspired by the social media sensation that is Peanut Butter from our bestselling Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Collection, we created this limited edition peanut butter palette of nine gorgeous matte and shimmer shades featuring antioxidant-rich cocoa powder with a creamy peanut butter twist! Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.

Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Collection
Zara S.
Detroit, MI
This eyeshadow palette is very pigmented. The colors are beautiful for day or night looks. It doesnt have as many neutral choices as other palettes but the colors can go a long way. You can dress the colors up or down. i would buy this as a present for someone.
Emma E.
Provo, UT
This palette definitely wasn't my favorite from Too Faced. I prefer the Chocolate Palettes or the Sweet Peach Palette. I found that this particular palette was a little chalking and the color selection wasn't my cup of tea. I would recommend the other palettes, just not this one.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
This palette is discontinued, so if you find one, expect the shadows to be a bit drier than normal. That’s unfortunate because I found them to be a bit drier and chillier than what I expect from Too Faced. The colors are beautiful but did not blend well. You might have better luck packing on one or two colors with minimal blending.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
Too Faced has always had the best eye shadow palettes in my opinion - I actually collect them lol. This one is one of my least favorites because it doesn't feel like a comprehensive palette - there aren't a lot of options for creating different looks. Also, some of the darker shades lack pigmentation.
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite palette for the summer! I don't think they sell it anymore but it needs to be in the permanent line. There are dark looks and light looks you can make with this palette. Every color in blends great and stands out. A lot of pigment payoff. I would highly recommend this palette for summer looks as I don't think this would look good on pale skin tones.
Jessica C.
York, PA
I tried too faced palettes before and I wasn’t a huge fan the shades weren’t even light colors some were darker but they showed up very faint I didn’t like joe they looked and I thought the colors I chose in the palette were good because sometimes you get only a few good ones but I liked the majority and wasn’t really happy with how they looked
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.