BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Bobbi D.
London
My sister bought me this as a gift and wow! You can create several stunning looks that'll last all day. One of my favourite palettes to pick up everyday and have fun with the pop of colours. The colours are so pigmented so a light hand is necessary, but if my one does run out I'll definitely be getting a new one!
Valentina G.
Creo que es una paleta bastante buena ya que mezcla colores tierra con algunos más vivos para crear bastantes looks diferentes y darle más vida a la mirada. Es una paleta perfecta para todo color de piel y la pigmentación es bastante buena.
Sheetal C.
Mississauga , CA
The colors are very unique in this palette. Highly pigmented, all shimmery shades. I do use this palette often, blends beautifully, very long lasting on eyes. The orange shade is one of my favorite. I do recommend this unique color range palette to all.
Vata I.
Craiova
Too faced just keeps on bringing this bomb packaging and this wonderfull amd high pigmentet colours.It may be a little pricey,but I think it's worth it.The colours from this palette male my eyes pop .
Brynja E.
For a small palette this has a real good variety of colour! It has a few really stand out shades that I absolutely adore. I love Too Faced products anyway and they often tend to bring out things that make me say ‘oooh!’ And this is absolutely one of them. I love to try different looks and experiment with crazy styles and I feel I can do this, and take it around with me too as it’s not too big to be handbag sized. Huge recommend and huge love!
Asha☀️Michelle M.
Kuala Lumpur
I recently bought this product for my mum on her birthday and she absolutely loves it !! She uses it daily and is hoping to get a new one this christmas..The colours are very settle and do not smudge off easily.. I'd have to say Too Faced is certainly one the best eyeshadow brands I've ever purchased from!
Tori R.
Sangre Grande , ['', '', '']
I have to say that I expected more from these palettes. Some of the colours are amazing. The consistency is great, no fallout and good pigmentation but the brighter colours don't seem to work as well as the others. It fades regardless of if I used a primer and the shimmers have a lot of fallout, not to mention getting it to actually stay on is a task. Not my best buy at all.
Nova d.
Åkersberga
This product is amazing, I love the colours. I got it from my friend on Christmas and she bought it on Sephora. The packaging is really nice. I use it pretty much everyday. I would highly recommend it. I would buy it again if it wouldn’t be so expensive.
Christine C.
Gatineau, CA
This is the eyeshadow palette i use everyday, it is super pigmented and this is what I love about it. This palette is has the perfect quality and colors that last until you wash it off. I absolutely love lit!!!!
Gisselle M.
Es unas de mis primeras paletas es maravillosa en colores deja una maravillosa la utilizado por mucho tiempo y no me canso de ella es muy buena es manignifica es muy recomenada por mi
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.