BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Candace S.
Moncton, NB
I can't say enough about how much I love the Too Faced line. Generally, I find the shadows pack a punch of colour, are smooth, and don't have a lot of fallout. This isn't always true of the special collections (ie Christmas palettes over the past few years have more fallout and less intensity) but the standalone palettes are fantastic. This particular palette is one of my favourites--the peach colours are complimentary to anyone and it's a smooth, flattering set of shades. This is one of my fav Too Faced palette collections ever, and I think every woman should own it. Trust me--worth your money!
Asha☀️Michelle M.
Kuala Lumpur
I recently bought this product for my mum on her birthday and she absolutely loves it !! She uses it daily and is hoping to get a new one this christmas..The colours are very settle and do not smudge off easily.. I'd have to say Too Faced is certainly one the best eyeshadow brands I've ever purchased from!
Amna N.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
The pigmentation in this palette is amazing and it also blends very easily. Although the colours look a little haphazard, there are so many looks you can do with this. That hot pink may look intimidating but blending it lightly in the crease is an amazing look.
Tori R.
Sangre Grande , ['', '', '']
I have to say that I expected more from these palettes. Some of the colours are amazing. The consistency is great, no fallout and good pigmentation but the brighter colours don't seem to work as well as the others. It fades regardless of if I used a primer and the shimmers have a lot of fallout, not to mention getting it to actually stay on is a task. Not my best buy at all.
Claudia M.
Leeds
Great palette for a beginners, the colour range is great - very easy to create a completed looks. Eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. The palette is quite pricy, however it is great quality so definitely worth the money. I would purchase again.
Mara P.
This is a great palette to use in the summer time. I love the colours but i wish there were some matte shades for blending. I really like it overall and i makes me want to take risks when doind my makeup. I also like to use the lightest shades to highlight
Bobbi D.
London
My sister bought me this as a gift and wow! You can create several stunning looks that'll last all day. One of my favourite palettes to pick up everyday and have fun with the pop of colours. The colours are so pigmented so a light hand is necessary, but if my one does run out I'll definitely be getting a new one!
WIEM 🇹.
8012
Frankly I liked this very much and I loved this product .. Really thank you, how I wish to get it for free and use it .. It is very wonderful and worth 10 stars, I advise everyone to buy it and will not regret it sure
Valentina G.
Creo que es una paleta bastante buena ya que mezcla colores tierra con algunos más vivos para crear bastantes looks diferentes y darle más vida a la mirada. Es una paleta perfecta para todo color de piel y la pigmentación es bastante buena.
Sheetal C.
Mississauga , CA
The colors are very unique in this palette. Highly pigmented, all shimmery shades. I do use this palette often, blends beautifully, very long lasting on eyes. The orange shade is one of my favorite. I do recommend this unique color range palette to all.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.