BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Geovanna R.
Lake Jackson, TX
Easy go to make up palette for smiley eyes or even for just a casual look for going out
Jazmin R.
texas
This palette is amazing the colors are really good for this summer and its really soft
cho l.
Utica , NY
Eyeshadow “damn I’m just Love this product “I really want to have it “it’s look amazing
Giocaira C.
Brooklyn, NY
This shadows are really pigmented and easy to blend, good quality and beautiful colors
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
Really love this product, nice sprint eyeshadow and amazing light bight highlights!
Cal C.
Georgetown, KY
strong pigment, long wear, great color combos, very bendable, great summer palette
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
I can't say enough about how much I love the Too Faced line. Generally, I find the shadows pack a punch of colour, are smooth, and don't have a lot of fallout. This isn't always true of the special collections (ie Christmas palettes over the past few years have more fallout and less intensity) but the standalone palettes are fantastic. This particular palette is one of my favourites--the peach colours are complimentary to anyone and it's a smooth, flattering set of shades. This is one of my fav Too Faced palette collections ever, and I think every woman should own it. Trust me--worth your money!
Amna N.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
The pigmentation in this palette is amazing and it also blends very easily. Although the colours look a little haphazard, there are so many looks you can do with this. That hot pink may look intimidating but blending it lightly in the crease is an amazing look.
Claudia M.
West Yorkshire, Leeds
Great palette for a beginners, the colour range is great - very easy to create a completed looks. Eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. The palette is quite pricy, however it is great quality so definitely worth the money. I would purchase again.
Mara P.
This is a great palette to use in the summer time. I love the colours but i wish there were some matte shades for blending. I really like it overall and i makes me want to take risks when doind my makeup. I also like to use the lightest shades to highlight
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.