BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
I love the colors in this pallet. Although I do wish they was a little bigger. I always run out of my fave color first
Yonairi A.
Boston, MA
Estimate eye shadow ever really pigment colors and esassy to applied and really love the colors they not that meassy
Casandra A.
Sunnyside, WA
i hated this eyeshadow. i gave it away. it didn't blend good at all. the color were very shimmery and not blendable.
Meghan G.
Double Spgs, AL
Pigment is great, it lasts all day, and there is not a lot of fall out. I love this pallet! It's one of my favorites!
Kelsey B.
Northport, AL
I love these colors and can use them to any event I attend. They go on perfectly and look awesome every single time
Nicole R.
Hicksville, NY
Colors were not pigmented enough and powdery. They need to work in there formula. Color selection was nice though.
yisanny c.
Rex, GA
I lovethis product you really do get what it's worth, its long-lasting and I would go back and buy it again anytime
Brianna G.
Philadelphia
Sooo sad this is discontinued. The colors were so bright and easy to blend. So many different looks to come up with
Lucy B.
This i could have saved my money on. Its looks better in the palette than actually on my eyes. Thhe colors were ok
Rebel J.
Another beautiful pallet from too faced. I love the color pay off. And it goes on so easy. And very easy to blend.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.