BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Jari M.
The pigmentation is really good. Perfect to create different looks from day to night. Love the fact it comes with a chart suggesting you some looks.
Destenie C.
Stanton, CA
Very creamy eye shadows and extremely pigmented!!! I will gladly use this palette whenever I can! All I have to say is good job too faced, good job
Natasha P.
['Miami Beach', 'FL'], FL
It is really comfortable and you can bring it to any place in your bag without problems. I love the colors, they are practical for any occasion.
Kaylee M.
colors are amazing! Super pigmented & great colors . If your looking for everyday eyeshadow Pallate , this pallate is great for that! I love it
Samantha B.
Richlands, NC
Love all of too faced shadows. It's my go to palette and I love that it's compact and the shadows blend like a dream as usual with this brand
Jennifer P.
Moultrie, GA
The colors are cute and warm , love how it makes my eyes look I feel like they should make more colors, the packaging is very simple but cute
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing palette !!!! My boyfriend gave it to me and i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it, such beautiful colors soft and pigmentied !
Rosa P.
I looooove this palette because has the most perfect and gorgeous color selection, the two highlighters that this palette has are AMAZING!
Rachel W.
Too faced always wins for their packaging! This shadow palette is great for easy travel and the colors are very blendable and pigmented!
Brooke R.
Comes in a nice metal case. Colors are all very pigmented. Over all a really nice palette! I'm trying to get all the too faced palettes
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.