BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
This pallet is so amazing. Poppy colors but still natural. Too faced always stays on for awhile. The only thing I don't care for is that they don't come with a brush. The packaging is cute and simple and it makes me want to have every pallet of theirs and have a cute collection.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I remember getting this palette and loving it! I used it so much during the summer and spring times! It was a product I wish they would have kept permanently. I loved their palettes like this. They are affordable and super great quality!
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
This was one of my first palettes that I bought that wasn’t neutral. The colors are gorgeous and go on really well. With primer applied beforehand, I had no issues. Very pretty packaging.
Nicole L.
Gibbsboro , NJ
Another great mini palette !! First, the makeup is great quality at a decent price! The palette may look small but it'll last you a long time! Also, I love that each palette has a line of more subtle colors and a line of more dramatic colors - I have taken one palette on a trip and had colors for every event - during the day and during night out!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
The quality of this paltte is great. I would highly recommend for a shadow collection that is long lasting and has colors that compliment each other. I wouldn't use again because the colors were a bit too intense for me and didn't match my personality. But I would buy Too Faced shadow again in a different color story.
Yadira D.
El Campo Texas
Very stunning colors. Makes you have a sparkle to your eye that makes you love it. The Sephora store is where you can find this beautiful and amazing packaged product. I will absolutely purchase again.
Mina H.
200 sw 67th ter pembroke pines
Very beautiful palette and the colors are perfect for me. I use it for a long time and enjoy it, the formula is very nice and very the pigmentation is good too. I just didn't like the black color.
🌹❤️ O.
Valley
SUPER PIGMENTED!! I love this product so much! It blends so well and I love how it is sort of neutral yet, has a pop of color in this palette. I enjoy this product very much and I’m running out :( I hope to buy another one soon!!
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love traveling with this little palette in the summer or when I am going to warm or tropical locations. The colors are amazing when you're tan! The formula goes on well and the colors are great together!
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
These eyeshadow palettes are amazing and so pigmented some of the best eye shadows I've ever used couldn't be any better and the packaging is perfect on all aspects I will be buying again!
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.