BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Becky S.
5 stars all around for this #TooFacedPalette !!! The packaging is fun, the colours are highly pigmented and somehow trendy yet classic all in one! I've been able to keep this gem in rotation (year round) for the last 3 years that I've had it- that says a lot! You can almost never go wrong with this brand...I just wish I had more money to afford it all!
Brittney T.
Kermit
Ok the label on this is not right I could not find this on here because it has been discontinued but the name is too faced Summer eye yes it's authinc I love it it's very buildable and I'm thinking about buying another one before it's just gone you can't find this at any retail store any more I just hoping that I can find this on the internet again and not be charged more than 30dollars for it.
Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
This pallet is so amazing. Poppy colors but still natural. Too faced always stays on for awhile. The only thing I don't care for is that they don't come with a brush. The packaging is cute and simple and it makes me want to have every pallet of theirs and have a cute collection.
Nicole L.
Gibbsboro, NJ
Another great mini palette !! First, the makeup is great quality at a decent price! The palette may look small but it'll last you a long time! Also, I love that each palette has a line of more subtle colors and a line of more dramatic colors - I have taken one palette on a trip and had colors for every event - during the day and during night out!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
The quality of this paltte is great. I would highly recommend for a shadow collection that is long lasting and has colors that compliment each other. I wouldn't use again because the colors were a bit too intense for me and didn't match my personality. But I would buy Too Faced shadow again in a different color story.
Yadira D.
El Campo Texas
Very stunning colors. Makes you have a sparkle to your eye that makes you love it. The Sephora store is where you can find this beautiful and amazing packaged product. I will absolutely purchase again.
Mina H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Very beautiful palette and the colors are perfect for me. I use it for a long time and enjoy it, the formula is very nice and very the pigmentation is good too. I just didn't like the black color.
🌹❤️ O.
Valley
SUPER PIGMENTED!! I love this product so much! It blends so well and I love how it is sort of neutral yet, has a pop of color in this palette. I enjoy this product very much and I’m running out :( I hope to buy another one soon!!
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love traveling with this little palette in the summer or when I am going to warm or tropical locations. The colors are amazing when you're tan! The formula goes on well and the colors are great together!
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
These eyeshadow palettes are amazing and so pigmented some of the best eye shadows I've ever used couldn't be any better and the packaging is perfect on all aspects I will be buying again!
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.