BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Scent: Unscented

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Sexy St. Tropez Eye Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is absolutely gorgeous and produces AMAZING looks! The amount of looks are truly endless with this palette as the eye shadow colors are extremely compatible. I love to use a neutral color as my crease and a pop of color as my lid. The colors are truly well pigmented and can really make eyes pop! Love, love, love this palette so much. Definitely recommend to those who love highly pigmented and rich eye shadows!! Great for day to day use or for a night on the town." in 7 reviews
Becky S.
5 stars all around for this #TooFacedPalette !!! The packaging is fun, the colours are highly pigmented and somehow trendy yet classic all in one! I've been able to keep this gem in rotation (year round) for the last 3 years that I've had it- that says a lot! You can almost never go wrong with this brand...I just wish I had more money to afford it all!
Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
This pallet is so amazing. Poppy colors but still natural. Too faced always stays on for awhile. The only thing I don't care for is that they don't come with a brush. The packaging is cute and simple and it makes me want to have every pallet of theirs and have a cute collection.
Rachel W.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the quality of the product, has lasted me a while. Most of the colors are good everyday colors, as well as perfect colors for nighttime makeup. There are two brighter colors in the palette that I didn’t use too much: Monaco and de la mer. All of the colors have just the right amount of sparkle to brighten any look.
Laurie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I miss these 9 Pan shadow palettes too Faced used to make. I always felt the quality was better than what they put out now. This was a fave of mine. That fuchsia shade is gorgeous! The shimmers are a bit glittery but they’re beautiful
Brittney T.
Kermit
Ok the label on this is not right I could not find this on here because it has been discontinued but the name is too faced Summer eye yes it's authinc I love it it's very buildable and I'm thinking about buying another one before it's just gone you can't find this at any retail store any more I just hoping that I can find this on the internet again and not be charged more than 30dollars for it.
Zara S.
Greensboro, NC
This eyeshadow palette is very pigmented. The colors are beautiful for day or night looks. It doesnt have as many neutral choices as other palettes but the colors can go a long way. You can dress the colors up or down. i would buy this as a present for someone.
Emma E.
Provo, UT
This palette definitely wasn't my favorite from Too Faced. I prefer the Chocolate Palettes or the Sweet Peach Palette. I found that this particular palette was a little chalking and the color selection wasn't my cup of tea. I would recommend the other palettes, just not this one.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
Too Faced has always had the best eye shadow palettes in my opinion - I actually collect them lol. This one is one of my least favorites because it doesn't feel like a comprehensive palette - there aren't a lot of options for creating different looks. Also, some of the darker shades lack pigmentation.
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite palette for the summer! I don't think they sell it anymore but it needs to be in the permanent line. There are dark looks and light looks you can make with this palette. Every color in blends great and stands out. A lot of pigment payoff. I would highly recommend this palette for summer looks as I don't think this would look good on pale skin tones.
Victoria N.
Great palette! Great pigments! A little outside of my comfort zone with is a good and bad thing for me. My favorite palette for spring but I lean more for neutrals in the fall and winter! I would recommend to someone who wants to experiment with brighter colors.
Brittany W.
Is this out yet? Or was it a limited edition a year or so ago??? I'd love to have this.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
Where can I find this it colors look amazing ???
Felicia c.
Opinions on this? Is it still available? Can you use just this to complete eye look
Victoria F.