BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A heavy-duty waterproof makeup remover that is gentle and safe for sensitive lip and eye areas. If you want to know more… 'Ziukoza', means "remove and sleep" in Korean. This dual-phase waterproof makeup remover is formulated with powerful cleansing ingredients to remove all traces of heavy makeup in one gentle swipe. It contains natural soothing ingredients such as lavender water, aloe vera, and allantoin which perfectly hydrate and nourish the sensitive lip and eye areas. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates 'Za' is a gentle yet powerful cleansing collection from Too Cool For School. Za in Korean means either "to sleep" or "let's do it" when combined with other words. Each product name ends with 'za', thus all Za product names in English loosely mean: 'Cleanse or use before bed' highlighting the importance of cleansing in our daily life. This gentle and safe formula does not contain artificial colorants, or benzalkonium chloride. see more...

• How well does it help remove a liquid lipstick? (KVD, Jef...1 Answers
  • How does this work with dry skin? Sometimes I find makeup...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this is like a liquid or a cream? And...1 Answers
ᴀɴɪsᴀ ᴀ.
This make up remover is not greasy and does not make me break out which is really helpful if it met my expectations to the fullest it is very effective and I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I'm in love with the non budging lippies, they are he'll to get off at times. This will completely make it happen. It's also great for removing water proof mascara & stubborn eyeliner.
Danne H.
I bought this from Sephora because it had really good reviews and the price point was right. Boy we're the reviews wrong. They compared this To lancomes bifacil remover. Nope. It's super floral scented. Super oily and still does not remove all my eye makeup.
Jean C.
My eyelids are pretty oily so normal mascara and eyeliner always inevitably end up smudging everywhere, this means that I use very very budgeproof makeup which is sometimes impossible to get off. But with this product I'm able to soak a cotton pad with it and hold it over my eye for ~30 seconds and it gets the job done so easily.
Shalesha S.
Yesss! Everyone needs this! It works so good on my waterproof mascara and eye liner! If you've ever used Kylie lip kits you know nothing takes them off! But this works so well on them! I love it and I will be ordering more!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love this I make up remover after long days of work it is easy to take off my make up and I enjoy that the most because I don’t wanna sit there and have to hassle for a long time it is very affordable and great packaging I recommend to others
Bethany C.
Gainesville
This product really helps because it removes the heavy eye makeup and lipstick without it staining my skin. It's very effective it has helped. This met my expectations. I would recommend it to others
Monica W.
BLAIRSVILLE, PA
It worked very well. It was simple to use and I got the desires results. I was happy with the outcome. I would definitely purchase this item again!
Abby M.
This is pretty great! I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this, but I've come to really love it. And would 100% buy it again.
Maria F.
Boston, MA
I love... Me encantan estos productos son muy buenos en verdad los recomiendo me encanta esta app nunca me cansare de comentar.
Amanda G.
Columbia, MO
How does this work with dry skin? Sometimes I find makeup removers drying and irritating.
Shawna H.
How well does it help remove a liquid lipstick? (KVD, Jeffree Star...)
Laura M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering if this is like a liquid or a cream? And how does it do with waterproof mascara? i always end up with the raccoon eyes after using some removers.